The Final Fantasy Mega Thread - Now playing FFXV

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah I mean I've stayed home with the dude for a few days and it's not like working on radar defense systems

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah I mean I've stayed home with the dude for a few days and it's not like working on radar defense systems
I do not disagree. I've got a credit card in my own name that she doesn't see for a reason. Lol... Not worth the fight over sometimes $5.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Some people in Europe getting their deluxe editions already while mine hasn't even shipped. Rumors going around of not enough copies at distribution centers in the US and Amazon dropping the ball big time.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I'm just going to walk into Best Buy and pick it up tomorrow out of about 100000000 copies sitting on shelves.

Actually correct that. I preordered on the best Buy Web site - applied my gamers card, and also a 15 gift cert. So I basically got the game for $32 :) And then got a future $10 gift cert for preordering. But I am still just walking in over lunch to pick it up.

Can't wait to not play it when I get home because of an 8.1 gb Patch.

Last edited:

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Mine shipped today so that's nice, since Amazon was saying it would ship on thursday instead for some weird reason. Should get here tomorrow as expected. Kinda wish I could download the day1 patch already though, PSN is kinda slow as shit and 8gb is not a trivial amount. Guess I'll just do some other shit during that time.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Some people in Europe getting their deluxe editions already while mine hasn't even shipped. Rumors going around of not enough copies at distribution centers in the US and Amazon dropping the ball big time.
Same here for my deluxe

Which I ordered in MARCH

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Mine is actually shipping tomorrow.

I changed it back to two day shipping because that's what Amazon said to do for release day shipping but it looks like they fucked up way bad.

Thanks a lot amazon

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Best Buy says I can go pick up my game right now :)

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Pre-download of the 1.02 patch is already up. Just turned on my PS4, and it had already downloaded the patch. So, the digital version should unlock and be good to go in 7 hours and 6 minutes here. Midnight release, so going to be tired at work tomorrow.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Amazon confirms what Malakriss said, not enough stock to cover release day lol. Fucking pieces of shit

I complained and they upgraded me to one day shipping for Nov 30th. I pre-ordered as soon as the release date was announced which is bogus.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Reviews are up in a few places, looks good...not perfect though.

In general, it looks like the banter, and friendship between the 4 character is great, possibly the best part of the game.

Story seems to be all over the place in reviews I've read...so hard to know exactly. It seems that it's good, vague, confusing which seems par for the course for a FF game.

Combat is great according to pretty much everyone, with the magic system not being too good...combat seems to be easy, and not very challenging even at harder difficulty.

Game start with open world, but is very linear toward the end.

It looks like it's an 80%+ game, while it's not perfect...good parts far outshines it flaws.

I'm really excited now. :)

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Fuck the box.
Nah man, fuck amazon

I ordered a K70 keyboard and they sent me a strafe. I returned it and they sent me another strafe. Then this week they did this. That's 3 marks against them in 2 weeks. Too bad there's no competition.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I've gotten so much free shit from Amazon fucking something up or at least me being able to make it seem like Amazon fucked something up that I'll never say fuck Amazon.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The fact that it's the deluxe edition they are fucking up is like... how? It's a defined supply with almost all of it being locked in months ago so they know exactly how many copies are needed and where. So did Square fuck them with a late delivery or are they just incompetent?

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Decent reviews so far, seems like you need to watch the movie/anime though to get to grips with the first part of the story. Not going to bother with those, just going to wing the game manana.