The Final Fantasy Mega Thread - Now playing FFXV

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I can't make any progress in this game because I'm spending all my time fishing.

Fuck fishing, I hate fish, but I just can't stop. :)

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The end game EXP reddit thread had this explanation for the post-game (somewhat spoiler):
So you just finished the story.. Congratulations, you can now use Umbra to travel back to the past and begin your end game FFXV experience.

edit: yeah NG+ would be something different than what they think it is.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I didn't even realize that was a thing. Do all blue items respawn across the game or specific ones? I figured there were a limited number of oracle coins and I'd have to make choices.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pretty much anywhere in the world can respawn the ground items, dungeons would be the exceptions. Even the Cactuar sometimes drops a rare coin back for you so it's definitely designed as the early powerlevel cycle.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So ive been hella busy, i just started to play and got my ride fixed - is there anything i should do before leaving that general area?

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I like the game a lot but I cant help but feel the MMO style quests have lessened the experience. And add me as a victim of the "press x to mount" *JUMP* garbage ;(

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, WoW quests, camera, uninspired talent system , (on my tv) bad graphics, and bizarre controls mar the experience, but that just makes it a flawed masterpiece.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
You know what sucks? Climbing to the top of a volcano to take a picture for a quest, and as soon as you finally make it up? It hits 1800 hours and you have to come back in the day time.

FUCK YOU Square!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You know what sucks? Climbing to the top of a volcano to take a picture for a quest, and as soon as you finally make it up? It hits 1800 hours and you have to come back in the day time.

FUCK YOU Square!

Can't wait to gamer night with UT

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Anybody saying bad graphics is so full of shit lol. Compare it to other PS4 entries and not your nerdputers. Easily the best looking console game I own and my TV doesn't even have HDR.

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bah, my comp can't run anything. It seriously just looks bad on my TV. In a month or two I'll consider all PS4 games ugly, but for now just this one =p