The Final Fantasy Mega Thread - Now playing FFXV

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
17,322
17,895
Promised myself to continue the story today. Nope. Hunts, fishing, side quests, chocobo races, etc. I'm terrible at these games.
 

Utnayan

F16 - Having fun in Iran
<Gold Donor>
17,808
15,872
I wanna keep going :( for like the first time ever in a game.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
25,059
31,740
well that was fast, porn parody out already. only up on brazzers atm

blzr7Xn.jpg
 

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
4,847
3,166
20 hours in, level 28, in middle of Chapter 3. I'll never finish this game, side quest, gathering and fishing using too much of my time.

I'm loving it. :)
 

Utnayan

F16 - Having fun in Iran
<Gold Donor>
17,808
15,872
Awesome it works! Noct boy boy is wearing f a different outfit too.
 

Utnayan

F16 - Having fun in Iran
<Gold Donor>
17,808
15,872
Epic ending. The story went nice where where I thought it would go. I was like wait what the fuck? Oh. Ok then.
 

Utnayan

F16 - Having fun in Iran
<Gold Donor>
17,808
15,872
I like the ending because it lasts like 15 minutes. Epic endings. About damn time. Medal of Honor was "the end". Seriously.
 

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
12,997
31,286
It is kinda funny, isn't it? When you beat the story, you're like... fuck, I want more of this shit. Please don't be over :(
 

Malakriss

Avatar of War Slayer
13,356
12,704
Took them 10 years to make this thing, you know they're going to DLC the crap out of it. Plus the fact that they didn't put a FF16 in development because they needed to wait and see if 15 was successful.
 

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
16,809
19,191
This game was finally delivered to me on Friday. I had pre-ordered the Deluxe edition from Amazon MONTHS ago, and it finally came in. At least it made it for the weekend. Amazon prime doesn't work for shit out here.
 

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
12,997
31,286
Took them 10 years to make this thing, you know they're going to DLC the crap out of it. Plus the fact that they didn't put a FF16 in development because they needed to wait and see if 15 was successful.

That's fine -- DLC the fuck out of it. The delivery of the game for $70 was solid. I'll pay for more DLC, especially a NG+ mode, and level cap increased from 99 along with other content.
 

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
16,809
19,191
Is this game much better on PS4 Pro than standard PS4? Like, hugely different? Or is it not worth the upgrade just yet?
 

Ritley

Bronze Baron of the Realm
16,732
37,910
Took them 10 years to make this thing, you know they're going to DLC the crap out of it. Plus the fact that they didn't put a FF16 in development because they needed to wait and see if 15 was successful.
Well if it ends up anything like the last few, there's going to be FFXV-2 and FFXV-3
 

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
16,809
19,191
13-2 was a good game. I enjoyed the time travel aspect of it and trying to get the platinum gave a whole bunch of different timelines and ways to experience the same plot point.
 
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
16,809
19,191
So I decided to try the arcade game "Justice Monsters Five" in the 2nd restaurant. Is it possible to die in this thing? I've been playing for over an hour now and it doesn't fucking end. Bah!