The Final Fantasy Mega Thread - Now playing FFXV

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Why do people keep calling me a hunter, why wont they Hail to the King?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
You know what also sucks? Me being a dumbass and not realizing there was a camp site about a two second walk upward and to the right.

• 1Solidarity

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
You are a unique snowflake made of shitty opinions.

Keep holding Square and then pressing Circle. Really fucking inventive combat.

The AHDH autists these days have ruined every fucking genre. Civ 7 will probably be a hack N slash.

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah the combat, once you approach it from that point of view, is really bland. Of course you can do other things and the harder battles will force you to adapt. It seems silly to complain about that when clearing what amounts to general trash though. Trash is trash. The lowest common denominator is supposed to clear it. Clearing my 1000th encounter of Onion Knight wasn't exhilarating either.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
SO much less exhilarating than choosing menu commands while everyone stands still jerking off.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I am so sick of having to pick plants in every game now. Game is great but the common open world garbage tropes bore some of it down.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You don't "have" to pick plants it can be Crispy Cheese Pizza for days. Also... why is the old guy taking care of the kid and Iris named Jared of all things. Creepy.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Got a Sturdy Helixhorn on my 2nd try, now to do three quests and have my Ultima Blade (3rd Engine Blade upgrade).

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Doesn't matter, buddy beat one at level 16. Thanks, gotta get that shit upgraded.

Edit - ok it was fuckin hard

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Malakriss

Well after going through the story I've got to say.. they went a totally different direction than what the movie presented. Love the graphics, engine, and most of the gameplay but I can see why people have some complaints about where the story ended up going and agree that's why it will hang around 8/10 rating instead of hitting 9 or 10.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Just finished. My first final fantasy! Start to finish around 32 hours. Watching the credits now. Great game! But some of this music at the end reminds me of elder scrolls. Blatant rip off lol.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Just finished. My first final fantasy! Start to finish around 32 hours. Watching the credits now. Great game! But some of this music at the end reminds me of elder scrolls. Blatant rip off lol.

Still watching the ending lol

Janx

<Silver Donator>

Your first??? Dude go back and play FF 6 (3US). IMO best story out of them all.

• 1Solidarity

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
so wait when it's over you can't keep playing and fonis side quests? The game was linear as shit from chapter 9 so I couldn't go back. :(

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Shut the fuck up everyone knows FFIIIIII is the best

That is dependant upon how fast your hard drive can spin up bro.

If you're a bad then your 5200 rpm hard drive will limit your ability to enjoy FFIIIIII

• 1Like