The Fishing Thread

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
It has either a 15 or 20 HP Mercury on it. He said he's going to give me the trolling motor on it too as he is getting a new one and many of the lakes I fish on do not allow gas motors to be run on them.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
My dad always had a 14 foot Lund with a 7.5 horse mercury on it. It was perfect for the fishing we did, and easy to pull with virtually any vehicle with a hitch, as it was so light. Fancy bass boats are nice, but you can do some awesome fishing in little boats with small motors.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Basscat has a new boat that's rated for the new 400hp outboards. I think it's subsidized by Exxon.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
You know what I'm terrible at? Peeing off the side of a boat.

It's just a travesty.

Borzak

My basscat bass boat had a little toilet deal that slipped in between the seats you could put in the storage area when not in use. I never used it and I assume it's mostly for women. It also has little step pads made onto the back corners made into the transom just for that, peeing off the side of the boat.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I still think this thread says fisting everytime I see it. Talk about a travesty.

Bisi, is it a shy bladder, or do you just fish in cold weather? I usually have trouble because of a shy bladder. But if I have to go bad enough, I can get it done as long as we're pulled up in a creek or cove that doesn't have any traffic. We also usually have a bucket (tidy cat) that serves multiple purposes, piss bucket being one of them.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I have friends that carry a small bucket and they just pee in that and dump it over the side.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Just man up and pee off the side....gesh, ya bunch of girls.
tongue.png

That was actually one of the reasons my dad got his new boat. Because of his legs he needed a boat that wouldn't rock too bad when he pee'ed off the side.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I remain in my seat and drape my penis over the side. I don't do this while salt water fishing, as I'm afraid the larger fish will take it for enormous bait.

Borzak

If you are really that worried of falling out (seriously?) they make a deal that mounts on the transom like a little step/ladder you fold out and you can pee while leaning against the outboard assuming it's not a 10hp motor.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Just carry a piece of PVC pipe and stick your dick in it and hang that over the side. It will be like you have a colossal wang. Probably don't want to share your pipe with any friends that might have herpes though.