The Flash

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Same here. They seemed to make it obvious with the slightly prolonged shot of it. The thing even has JUSTICE as the biggest fonted word. Also, another Ferris Air spotting
It's an Olympus themed thing, which ties into a lot of the comics. Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and Shazam are all related to the gods. That version of Hermes did inspire the old school Justice Society Flash's costume.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I saw the Hermes as the Garrick flash, You essentially have Aquaman and Wonder Woman in it. Also there's the Arrow, substitute Zeus for the big S, guy to the right of center for Bats, and far left guy for MM and you essentially have a Justice League.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Can't believe they are talking about investigating Wells at Star Labs.....
Yeah, I kind of groaned at that as well. Towards the beginning of the episode Barry was trying to convince Caitlin to believe him about Dr. Wells right in the middle of Star Labs. That's so stupid, especially considering Wells has a knack for silently appearing behind them. Putting tic-tacs in his pocket wouldn't even work since he just slides!

Does the Arrow and Flash universe not exsist in the same one with all the other super heroes? Seems silly to me that people act so shocked at things like a shapeshifter. Like nobody could think of why the people appeared on tape when they say it wasn't them. This shit shouldn't be that shocking.
As far as we know, the only true super heroes (i.e., greater than normal people) the public knows about are the Arrow and the Flash. I'm not sure what you mean by "all the other super heroes", but there has never been any indication that this world currently has people like Superman, Wonder Woman, and Green Lantern. Even the two heroes we know, only one of them is really "super", since everyone pretty much knows and considers the Arrow as simply a vigilante who has never exhibited super powers.

The other "powered" individuals in this universe are either largely unknown to the public (Atom) or considered only legends/rumors (Firestorm). I don't see it as a stretch that the public at large--especially people like lawyers, cops, and judges--would find it hard to believe that someone could shapeshift. Even most of the meta humans that we've seen have been largely tackled and apprehended solely by team Flash, which means most people probably aren't aware they even exist, or at least understand that they were anything more than normal people who committed crimes.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm pretty sure the Cisco version is a frontal cone AOE attack. He mentioned harmonics and such so glass shattering, person deafening, and probably a save v. noise or get disoriented. This was the first time I've seen Laurel appear in either show where she didn't grate on my nerves on one level or another.
even if its something like an EQ dragon roar. the dragon still has an immunity/high high resist to that type of magic so as not to hurt itself when the AE goes off. saw this on the Flash group on facebook. shit is way the fuck overpowered.

Caliane

I'm pretty sure the Cisco version is a frontal cone AOE attack. He mentioned harmonics and such so glass shattering, person deafening, and probably a save v. noise or get disoriented. This was the first time I've seen Laurel appear in either show where she didn't grate on my nerves on one level or another.
yeah, typically she has some control. Sometimes is a frontal concussive attack. Others, shattering eardrums, glass, crystalline structures. etc. she also is generally a singer. Fronting a band currently.

I am really not a fan of the tech version of it. Its kindof directly contradictory to her character.
She is a metahuman, with a fairly powerful "energy blast" type attack, who only uses as a last resort, and actually focuses on her martial arts. And shes KNOWN for being one of the top martial artists in DC.

here, shes an incompetent martial artist and getting a superhero tech to make up for her incompetence.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
yeah, typically she has some control. Sometimes is a frontal concussive attack. Others, shattering eardrums, glass, crystalline structures. etc. she also is generally a singer. Fronting a band currently.

I am really not a fan of the tech version of it. Its kindof directly contradictory to her character.
She is a metahuman, with a fairly powerful "energy blast" type attack, who only uses as a last resort, and actually focuses on her martial arts. And shes KNOWN for being one of the top martial artists in DC.

here, shes an incompetent martial artist and getting a superhero tech to make up for her incompetence.
True but in the arrowverse she's a work in progress so the tech version will have to work unless she has some kinda accident that turns her into a meta, which is probably unlikely. I'm one of the few Laurel fans so I'm ok with her learning curve.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
And next season, or maybe even at the end of this season, she won't be an incompetent martial artist anymore. Sure she won't be the badass from the comics, but at least she won't look like a helpless turd anymore.

Hopefully.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Glad to see I wasn't the only one going "WTF talking about Dr. Wells IN star labs?" wouldn't surprise me if he rigged the place with camera's, and if I remember right didn't he put camera's in Barry's office/lab too where they first met to talk about him?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
crazy theory time, so is it possible that harrison wells can be brought back in his original body now that they found his corpse? i mean if they get ahold of Reverse Flash's life leech weapon and reverse the effects would that bring Wells back? i only say that because they got the corpse in a room just chilling out and it doesnt look like all skeleton, it looks partially mummified. and we know that wells will be back in season 2. i still think reverse flash is going to use barry's energy to fix his time travel issues.

possible spoilers

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I liked the episode with one big concern....

I think the last Arrow crossover somehow infected Flash with the worst of STDs (Subtextually Transmitted Diseases)......
flashbacks...

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
crazy theory time, so is it possible that harrison wells can be brought back in his original body now that they found his corpse? i mean if they get ahold of Reverse Flash's life leech weapon and reverse the effects would that bring Wells back? i only say that because they got the corpse in a room just chilling out and it doesnt look like all skeleton, it looks partially mummified. and we know that wells will be back in season 2. i still think reverse flash is going to use barry's energy to fix his time travel issues.

possible spoilers
gasms everywhere.