The Flash

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Yeah zero plot, just them talking about filler material as an excuse to show off the menu for the supervillains in the slammer.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
So if we want to keep proper continuity for next week, should we watch Arrow first and then the Flash? I usually watch them both a day or two after airing, so it's no big deal to me, but I'd like to watch them in an order that makes sense story-wise.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Big spoiler for the Flash Finale
So apparently we will indeed get to see Hawkgirl in the Flash season finale. No idea if this is just a flash forward or what the deal is, but apparently at least Hawkgirl and possibly more of the Legends of Tomorrow will be making some sort of appearance in the finale

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So if we want to keep proper continuity for next week, should we watch Arrow first and then the Flash? I usually watch them both a day or two after airing, so it's no big deal to me, but I'd like to watch them in an order that makes sense story-wise.
no idea, i keep checking around, but no word yet on whats going on. i imagine the cw doesnt want people skipping any of their shows in order to let one sync up with the other, but it sure looks like a cluster fuck on their end.

if i had to guess, i think you would sklip flash and wait for the arrow guys finish their dealie then its flash episode 23 and 24. they should have had 23 and 24 be a two parter and skip a week.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
In the preview at the end of Flash, it sure looked like ollie was in his league of assassins costume. I'm gunna watch them in the order they air unless I hear something definitive.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
In the preview at the end of Flash, it sure looked like ollie was in his league of assassins costume. I'm gunna watch them in the order they air unless I hear something definitive.
Exactly, and that is the confusing part. The next episode of Arrow should start with Ollie and company solving the problem of the entire team apparently dying to the Alpha-Omega virus (even though obviously they aren't going to die). However, in the next episode of the Flash, Ollie is going to show up in Central City. So is Ollie going to be like "Ok guys, I know we have huge problems at the moment here in Nanda Parbat, but I'm going to go halfway around the world to Central City to deal with some other random threat. Hang out here in this cell and try not to die until I get back."?

It seems like it would make more sense for continuity to have Arrow wrap up the story they have going in Nanda Parbat and THEN have him head to Central City to help out Barry (possibly in gratitude for however Barry helps them out in Arrow).

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Exactly, and that is the confusing part. The next episode of Arrow should start with Ollie and company solving the problem of the entire team apparently dying to the Alpha-Omega virus (even though obviously they aren't going to die). However, in the next episode of the Flash, Ollie is going to show up in Central City. So is Ollie going to be like "Ok guys, I know we have huge problems at the moment here in Nanda Parbat, but I'm going to go halfway around the world to Central City to deal with some other random threat. Hang out here in this cell and try not to die until I get back."?

It seems like it would make more sense for continuity to have Arrow wrap up the story they have going in Nanda Parbat and THEN have him head to Central City to help out Barry (possibly in gratitude for however Barry helps them out in Arrow).
it also looks like in the arrow trailer that oliver doesnt save his friends in nanda parbat at all, but barry does. i dunno what to do.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
*SPOILER ALERT*

They lied about doing 5 seasons of Arrow. The series ends this Wednesday with Ollie becoming the new Ra's.

ahh run

Lord Nagafen Raider
The episodes are out of order. It should be Flash 22 then Arrow 22. So don't watch Arrow this week. Watch The Flash, then watch next week's Flash,* then watch this week's Arrow.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
"Ferris Air? Wasn't this place shut down?"

"Yeah they lost one of their test pilots...."

Squeeeeeeee

Haus

<Silver Donator>
SO at this point should I watch Arrow this week first to see how they get out of that situation then Flash? Or Flash and then Arrow and I'll be ok?

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
It is clear that this episode of Flash takes place before last weeks episode of Arrow

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I cannot imagine the amount of nerd jizz issuing forth from Chuk when he saw the suit shoot out of the ring.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I cannot imagine the amount of nerd jizz issuing forth from Chuk when he saw the suit shoot out of the ring.
Yeah I take back what I said about the ring unlocking the suit in the Gideon room being the closest they'll ever come to doing the suit stored inside the ring bit. That was awesome.

I'm just going to assume CW isn't retarded and the events of this episode somehow flow smoothly into tomorrow night's Arrow rather than being a poorly planned spoiler.