The Flash

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
While I am most certainly jaded, in my case nitpicking has nothing to do with being jaded. The more I like a show, the more likely I am to nitpick it. If I don't like a show, I don't spend my time thinking about it.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I try to save my bitching for arrow. Only problems I have with Flash is pretty much captain cold and the bee. Normally I would quit watching like Dexter, Gotham and AoS but arrow makes me feel like I need to watch since they are connected so much. Hopefully Legends of tomorrow is better then it looks, I dont care for Cold, or Atom but atleast its got Caty Lot$ and Rip hunter and we will probably get booster Gold Action

0kJQCy7.gif

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh wow, they actually get him locked into one of the cells? and stripped his costume off to put his street clothes back on, which seems kind of awkward.

So what, they're threatening him with death unless he tells them how to shut down the accelerator? Then when he refuses to tell them, Cisco figures out how to use the power source from Wells' wheelchair to supercharge Barry, so that he's FAST ENOUGH to save the day.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Do not violate the unspoken rules of metahuman cells. Thinking about any sort of logistics is forbidden.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Do not violate the unspoken rules of metahuman cells. Thinking about any sort of logistics is forbidden.
Oh I wasn't picking at the cells themselves, I was assuming they stripped him naked and put him back into street clothes before they put him in the cell.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Well, he was clothed before he triggered the ring, and it sort of looked like he just leapt into the suit, so he might have had his clothes on underneath. Stripping naked every time and figuring out where to put your street clothes seems like a pain, even if it does only take a microsecond.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Caitlin probably changed him. I don't think I've said this before, but her eyes look kinda rapey to me.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Caitlin probably changed him. I don't think I've said this before, but her eyes look kinda rapey to me.
She probably hasn't had a good dicking since before the particle accelerator exploded, so this seems possible. My guess is during the finale both Caitlin and Cisco will be directly exposed to the energy from the particle accelerator, which is how they develop powers during season 2.

Caitlin will be called Killer Frost because she can freeze people to death with her bajingo.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
That would suck for her. Only necrophiles will enjoy having sex with her.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The one thing I have disliked this show all along has been the Iris shit. They Blackified her (Bryant Gumble Style, can't have any black people that actually act black on the CW) to check off their privilege card and made her the most annoying cunt in the entire show. Seriously, why would Barry be trying to bang his friend zoning step sister when he has all of these other hotties throwing themselves at his dick? And now, in all likelihood, she is going to become a regular part of the support team and shit all over that dynamic. Jesus Christ on a cross with nails, I really hope they give her the full Flashpoint treatment, i.e. Eobard ramming his hand through her fucking skull because she is worse of a WB drama cunt than all the Clark love interests in Smallville combined.

I actually like everything else about the show. Everything that has been wrong with Arrow is being done right with this particular show. I hope they find a way to keep wells, because the dynamic between him and Allen is one of the best parts of the show.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Yea, I don't like Iris. They can make her cool, but I don't know if they will. I do respect her trying to make it work with Eddie, but she needs to stop interfering with Barry's shit.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well I know what it's like to be in a long, complicated, not exactly romantic relationship with someone, and it's not all that different from the way they portray Barry and Iris on the show. Except if my friend was as much of an annoying cunt as Iris, I would never talk to her again.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So looks like they are choosing the Barry Allen Flash for the movies too.. Which means incoming fuckening of Flash similar to shit that happened to Arrow.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So looks like they are choosing the Barry Allen Flash for the movies too.. Which means incoming fuckening of Flash similar to shit that happened to Arrow.
What, you mean how they wrote Deathstroke and Deadshot out of the show, or something else? Because none of the Flash villains are particularly important aside from Reverse Flash, and as much as I'd like to keep Tom Cavanagh around, I don't see him having much to do with the show after tomorrow evening.