The Flash

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
That bothered a few of us greyform. I'm pretty sure we mentioned it.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Not sure how Barry's current speed compares to Marvel's Quicksilver -- but we saw how absolutely ridiculously powerful super speed can be inDays of Future Past. No way Snart and pal would stand a chance.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They overdid Quicksilver's power so much in DOFP for the sake of one awesome scene(which was awesome) that they had to remove him from the rest of the movie because he would trivialize everything.

Though to be fair, just like Flash, Quicksilver's speed varies wildly based on the story. Like it used to be like 800mph, then at some point he apparently ran around the world in 92 seconds which is like...16,000mph? Or something. So who knows.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
remember this day. the day that Homsar actually liked a flash episode!
another great episode. so a question about the canary cry. is it just a really loud sound blast? Is it an AE? how do you deploy something like that and not fuck yourself and other innocent bystanders in the process?

possible spoilers

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
remember this day. the day that Homsar actually liked a flash episode!
another great episode. so a question about the canary cry. is it just a really loud sound blast? Is it an AE? how do you deploy something like that and not fuck yourself and other innocent bystanders in the process?
I've liked most Flash episodes besides anything involving Captain Cold and Bee girl. Arrow was the show I had a problem with this last season but its got better last episode or 2. And im not the only person that had issues with those episodes

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Does the Arrow and Flash universe not exsist in the same one with all the other super heroes? Seems silly to me that people act so shocked at things like a shapeshifter. Like nobody could think of why the people appeared on tape when they say it wasn't them. This shit shouldn't be that shocking.

Homsar

Why does the CW make Laurel and Iris so fucking annoying. Everytime Iris is on screen I want to skip forward. Caitlin not understanding she should stay quiet was pretty stupid with all the evidence against Wells and mysterious deaths

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
iris is a megabitch, but there is hope that she will die. hey they had another Ferris easter egg tonight. any chance we ever meet Hal Jordan?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
These last few episodes have so much potential. I also like how we know Gorilla Grodd is there but hes still just not there. We all know hes coming and he will be pretty awesome when it does.

Homsar

Dont remember her being mentioned, also Laurel looks much better on flash than Arrow wtf ?

What show was Parasite supposed to show up on ? I thought thats who the Villain was for a second

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Does the Arrow and Flash universe not exsist in the same one with all the other super heroes? Seems silly to me that people act so shocked at things like a shapeshifter. Like nobody could think of why the people appeared on tape when they say it wasn't them. This shit shouldn't be that shocking.
Far as I know Arrow and The Flash are the only actual heroes.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
... so a question about the canary cry. is it just a really loud sound blast? Is it an AE? how do you deploy something like that and not fuck yourself and other innocent bystanders in the process?
I'm pretty sure the Cisco version is a frontal cone AOE attack. He mentioned harmonics and such so glass shattering, person deafening, and probably a save v. noise or get disoriented. This was the first time I've seen Laurel appear in either show where she didn't grate on my nerves on one level or another.

Column_sl

shitlord
One of the better Flash episodes, enjoyed every bit. Even Laurel is starting to grow on me.

Iris ,and that new District attorny can take a flying leap off a bridge tho. Every woman except for Caitlin is a fucking cunt.

geffe71_sl

shitlord
Has anyone commented on the display in the CCPD main hall. Its a portrait of the Justice League to some extent. It has Arrow, Aquaman, Flash, and Wonder Woman (or an archer, a guy with the Garrick hat, a man with a trident, and a woman). the other three could be Superman, Batman, and Green Lantern

Homsar

I noticed that for the first time last last night didnt get a very good look though

Anyways, I like how fake eddie was able to defeat flash with ease, even after flash just saw him turned into Eddie. I mean he's fighting super humans and gets knocked out that easy, also lets have Iris and Caitlin take in the meta human
rolleyes.png

geffe71_sl

shitlord
I noticed that for the first time last last night didnt get a very good look though
Same here. They seemed to make it obvious with the slightly prolonged shot of it. The thing even has JUSTICE as the biggest fonted word. Also, another Ferris Air spotting