The Flash

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I didnt know how many Thawnes there was, there is a lot of people that think Eddie could be the Cobalt Blue/Malcolm

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't get what your point is. Most people don't have to worry about things that already happened, because they already happened and they still exist. The past hasn't happened for Eobard yet.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I don't get what your point is. Most people don't have to worry about things that already happened, because they already happened and they still exist. The past hasn't happened for Eobard yet.
Most people don't travel 500 years into the past?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah that was pretty baller, iris gonna iris, didnt give a crap, cuz grodd was so fucking cool.

oh and OMFG next week gonna be even better.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I'm guessing next time we see Grodd he will have gotten significantly more intelligent and start to really vex Barry and company.

Devlin

Golden Squire
I hope he kills Arrow next week, fuck that guy infecting my favourite show with his Robin Hood shitness.

The torrent file I got yesterday was named "petition to remove the Flash from the Arrow universe".

If there was such a thing I would sign it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I hope he kills Arrow next week, fuck that guy infecting my favourite show with his Robin Hood shitness.

The torrent file I got yesterday was named "petition to remove the Flash from the Arrow universe".

If there was such a thing I would sign it.
at least oliver isnt barry the virgin