The Flash

Karloff_sl

shitlord
So the Batman defence then.

I agree it was obvious they were going to make the shittiest one with no powers be the one to take down Zoom but still.

Fuck Arrow.
Not to pile on but what did you think would happen, it's a comic show based on the comic universe. They distracted Zoom and he got show with an arrow, would you prefer Caitlin throwing a laptop at him?

Devlin

Golden Squire
rrr_img_97923.jpg

Are arrows faster than bullets?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Comic scans are irrelevant when talking about the show,, please don't shit the thread up with this nonsense

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
No, the fact that they're slower is why they work. No air pressure disturbance around them.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
That was fucking stupid, how would you be able to shoot a speedster with an arrow in the first place.

Arrow is Squirrel Girl.
Everyone also defaults to Ollie/Arrow cuz he's also the most experienced out of the heroes. It's supposed to be his experience that makes him better than all the new heroes atm.

Caliane

Comic scans are irrelevant when talking about the show,, please don't shit the thread up with this nonsense
Barry dodged a bullet when shot from behind when it impacted his neck on the show itself.

I was bitching about it months ago, because it was such a giant jump up in powerscale. while well within comic Flash's powerlevel, it was way faster then what Barry was doing on the show.

That said, there might be an excuse we can make there.

Bullets are not razerblades. They are relatively blunt. And they spin.
1 million fps Slow Motion video of bullet impacts made by Werner Mehl from Kurzzeit - YouTube
lets say someone took a bullet and tried to slowly bore it into your back. you would absolutely feel it.

An arrow is bladed. (Granted trick arrow heads on the show would alter this..)
High adrenaline, heat of the moment, you can absolutely be stabbed and not feel it. Although, the weight of the arrow as it impacts, you would feel. but also be too late in that case.

geffe71_sl

shitlord
can someone who watches both shows PM me to let me know what order to watch this week in, or if to wait. stopped reading the forums once the show started airing.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I could use some help on which shows/episodes to watch as well. The wife and I kind of trailed off on watching Arrow about 1/3rd into this season, but we are current on Flash. I would hate to miss anything in the Flash because it instead happens on Arrow...

Sterling

El Presidente
I could use some help on which shows/episodes to watch as well. The wife and I kind of trailed off on watching Arrow about 1/3rd into this season, but we are current on Flash. I would hate to miss anything in the Flash because it instead happens on Arrow...
In general watching them in the order that they were aired is ideal. That means watching the relevant Flash episodes first. The stuff between crossovers doesn't really matter on what order you view them.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Nothing to really worry about there, there aren't any pivotal plot points that happen on each others shows and nothing that would even constitute a spoiler for the other show either

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The closest thing you might ever come to a spoiler would be if you watch crossover episodes out of order, it might take some drama out of the corresponding Flash episode, but aside from that yeah, no spoilers.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
That last episode was a bit meh. There is another one I hope. I still think the high point for this show was the tidal wave/time travel episode. It was hardcore and then the next few episodes were a so/so return to normal.
frown.png

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Watching them in order just helps sync one scene, and that was only dialogue nothing spoilery.