The Flash

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He says that Zoom and Thawne are both faster than him in this weeks episode before he time travels. Something about when Caitlyn compares the three of them, they both have about the same stride but somehow Zoom and Thawne are both 30% faster than Barry. I assume when he tells Thawne he'll never be able to beat him again, he's gloating because he has him locked up in the cell and never plans to let him out.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Some odd points in the episode, but laughed my ass off both Flash & Arrow were chalked full of Harry Potter jokes.

Did the CW just go on a weekend binge or what?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What was the last episode they showed? Last one I saw was when he went back in time to get Thawne's help. Seems like I shoulda had 2 new shows since then, and I think there have been 2 arrows.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
What was the last episode they showed? Last one I saw was when he went back in time to get Thawne's help. Seems like I shoulda had 2 new shows since then, and I think there have been 2 arrows.
S2 Ep19
Back to Normal
Apr 26, 2016

S2 Ep18
Versus Zoom
Apr 19, 2016

S2 Ep17
Flash Back
Mar 29, 2016

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I will admit I know the "reasoning" behind it, but this "two new shows, then another 2 or 3 week break" stuff is starting to piss me off.. it's like the "learned" the opposite of the Netflix "Drop a season at once" lesson.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Thanks bro. And now that I'm catching up on Legends and Arrow, I see the promos saying the next one is coming up this week.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Who the fuck did they let write this last episode? It could have been so good. They are going to have to have something miraculous in the cards to turn around all the dumb shit that Barry and Co did in this episode. Wtf? That was not Flash level writing.

Sylverlokk

Golden Knight of the Realm
oK where did we hear "time remnant" before and in what context I know its about reverse flash but in what regard?

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Who the fuck did they let write this last episode? It could have been so good. They are going to have to have something miraculous in the cards to turn around all the dumb shit that Barry and Co did in this episode. Wtf? That was not Flash level writing.
I still like the show, but it bothered me that Flash didn't lock him up when he could. And even moreso when he honored the agreement with Zoom to give up his powers. Sorry, but if you put my family in jeopardy, I'm going to kill you.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Am I missing something, why would Zoom care about Caitlin when it was never that version that interacted with him? They should have just had Jay and Zoom be 2 different versions of Zolomons personality or something other than what they came up with

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm also fairly certain that if I become a super-powered psychopathic killer mastermind overlord type of guy (fingers crossed!), a couple of pop-up pictures of my parents isn't going to stop me cold in my tracks. But that's just me.

I know none of this really matters, but it helps me avoid the glaring issues...what did Earth 2 Mrs. Zolomon do to get shot in the face again? I didn't care enough to back it up and watch again, but was he implying she was unfaithful or something? I realize he probably had it all in his head regardless of if she really did it or not, but was that it? Fuck, why do I even care? Such a terrible episode from so many different directions, I shouldn't even worry about shit like this, or the other one that bugged me, that they got lucky that this Earth's Zolomons wore the same outfits and chose the same careers as psycho's parents so they could make those nice pop-ups. Either that, or that cool watch Wells wears has the entire Earth 2 internet on it. Which it probably does, now that I think about it, because he's Harrison Wells, and why wouldn't he be able to do that??

As you can see, I'm a bit rustled.

I also wondered the same thing Homsar did. That wasn't this Zoom, so who gives a fuck what Caitlin says? Gah, so dumb.

Caliane

yeah.
this doesn't explain the 2 zoom/jay's at all does it? did I miss something? (edit. ah, hadn't finished the episode yet)

Harrison instantly recognizes Hunter zolomans name, and who he is, saying he was famous... yet somehow didn't know he looked exactly like Jay? Even seemed to know zoom was hunter... saying I created this monster, and goes on to explain how the explosion gave him powers, and he escaped, explaining how Harrison said he created him earlier.. But, he JUST found out from Caitlyn he was Hunter...

Barry gives a victory speech without killing, locking up, incapacitating Zoom in any way... god damnit barry.

And yeah. it was the dead time remnant that hung out with Caitlynn... making even less sense. Zoom murdered killer frost and friends pretty easily.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
yeah.
this doesn't explain the 2 zoom/jay's at all does it? did I miss something? (edit. ah, hadn't finished the episode yet)

Harrison instantly recognizes Hunter zolomans name, and who he is, saying he was famous... yet somehow didn't know he looked exactly like Jay? Even seemed to know zoom was hunter... saying I created this monster, and goes on to explain how the explosion gave him powers, and he escaped, explaining how Harrison said he created him earlier.. But, he JUST found out from Caitlyn he was Hunter...

Barry gives a victory speech without killing, locking up, incapacitating Zoom in any way... god damnit barry.
Yup barry did classic newbie mistake don't monologue something as dangerous as zoom till you have him in your damn containment cells.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
so is the earth2 portal in that hospital still active even if vibe isnt there? how was zoom able to travel back to earth2 and lock wally up then travel back to the earth1 lab? why didnt flash finding out where wally was not go back there and kick ass? also why would you ever give away all your powers to the most vile monster who was almost unstoppable already? it makes no goddamned sense. if they had just waited a few months zolomon would have died on his own and there would have been no need for a showdown. too bad barry didnt know that until too late, or perhaps if caitlin had deduced that varrick was dying that the problem would solve itself. ultimately bitches be dumb.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
God that episode had so many holes, I forgot that he went back to earth 2 magically

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I was hoping that Wally west would of got injected with that syringe full of speed force to become a speedster instead of Zoom injecting himself with it.