The Flash

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
How else to make Barry and company suffer than to kill everyone around them while making them feel like useless pieces of shit.
But didn't he say he wanted to conquer our world and every other world he could right before he brought caitlyn back with him? Seems kinda silly to go back to shitting on Barry and CC when literally the rest of the planet out there for him to take over

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Or Zoom doesn't need a portal anymore now that he took Barry's speed. Or it's just more shitty plothole filled writing that has plagued the show for the last several episodes, who knows.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Or Zoom doesn't need a portal anymore now that he took Barry's speed. Or it's just more shitty plothole filled writing that has plagued the show for the last several episodes, who knows.
nah, he was popping back and forth before that when he kidnapped wally, put him in the cell then brought him back. also doesnt explain these earth2 villains crossing over. either way its bullshit writing, because they can totally close it.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
They can close it, but they haven't yet. So Zoom is able to pull people from there to here in the mean time.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
Didn't they open a new portal on Earth 1 cause Barry wanted to surprise attack Zoom and it back fired? I remember him whining about it how its his fault now that the portal is open. I also recall Wells being against this plan but he had no choice but to go along with it.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Didn't they open a new portal on Earth 1 cause Barry wanted to surprise attack Zoom and it back fired? I remember him whining about it how its his fault now that the portal is open. I also recall Wells being against this plan but he had no choice but to go along with it.
They could do a better job of showing this open portal. It was my understanding that Cisco opened the portal temporarily to get Zoom, but maybe i wasn't paying attention.

Inque

FunEmployed
They found a place in an abandoned hospital (?) where Cisco could vibe and open a rift as a test of his powers

Ganthorn

N00b
They could do a better job of showing this open portal. It was my understanding that Cisco opened the portal temporarily to get Zoom, but maybe i wasn't paying attention.
Then they didnt shut it because he took caitlyn to the other side. now he is back on our side. i supposed they could close it to cut off his supply of guys from that side but he will just get more from our earth

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
And Jessie. Who has some decent boobs, I gotta say.
Do you think she's gunna knock some teeth out when she starts running fast? Or does the speed force keep the puppies in check? Oh and also, I expected wally and jessie to be knocking boots. Maybe they did and just didn't show us that part yet.

apparently his idea of conquering worlds is killing everyone but joe inside the central city police station/donut shop.
Central City means the world to zoom, I guess. I laughed when they said, hey set up in CC Jitters cuz it's a block away from the police station. Yeah also because that's one of the 6 sets you have built.

So everyone's going to say how great it is while I think it's absolutely terrible
I already think it's the best episode of The Flash in the entire series and it hasn't even aired yet.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Oh and also I do not think it was a throw away line that garrik was barry's grandma's (or was it mom, whatever) maiden name.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh and also I do not think it was a throw away line that garrik was barry's grandma's (or was it mom, whatever) maiden name.
Congratulations, you have the same opinion as every single other person who watched the show.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Best part of the episode was all the cisco lines imo. Also do we think his dad mentioning Garrick being his mothers maiden name actually mean anything or just a little joke?
Congratulations, you have the same opinion as every single other person who watched the show.
Do I? I didn't know because I didn't see anyone else respond to his comment where he also suggested it might be a joke. Why are you guys having meetings of every person watching the show and not inviting me? Fucking fucks, it's a race thing isn't it.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Do I? I didn't know because I didn't see anyone else respond to his comment where he also suggested it might be a joke. Why are you guys having meetings of every person watching the show and not inviting me? Fucking fucks, it's a race thing isn't it.
It's more of a Captain Obvious thing which is probably why nobody responded to the first guy.

It Would have been like saying you have a gut feeling that Barry would be getting his speed back at some point

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It's more of a Captain Obvious thing which is probably why nobody responded to the first guy.

It Would have been like saying you have a gut feeling that Barry would be getting his speed back at some point
Good cover Ambiturner. It would have been awkward if Hoss found out where we all get together and watch, that's for sure.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Now how in the hell Wells knew how the speed force looked like when Cisco told him that Barry was in a vortex. Shit was corny.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Tell me he did not power up by reading a children's book. Also, my five year old told me he wanted to read that book so he could get Dinosaur Super Powers.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Meh episode. The season finale did a much better job of tugging at the heartstrings than this dreck did.