The Flash

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Episode was beyond retarded. Barry has to accept that bad things happen and he can't blame himself.

EXCEPT HE MADE ZOOM AN UNSTOPPABLE POWER ALL ON HIS OWN BECAUSE HE'S A FUCKING RETARD. Barry is 100% to blame for what's going on right now. Wells told him not to go after Zoom and if he literally did nothing he'd have just died on his own.

It's like they forgot they had an episode due so they just took one of Arrow's at the last minute and changed things to Flash references instead. Not blaming yourself for everything bad that happens has been Oliver's theme this season, not Barry's. Barry needs to start taking responsibility for Earth 1 and earlier when he killed so many people on Earth 2

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I've been sitting here furiously reading up on kids' books since last night.

Cat in the Hat
Goldilocks and the Three Bears
Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
If You Give a Mouse a Brownie
Jack in the Beanstalk
One Fish, Two Fish
The Grinch that Stole Christmas

...and still no Power Up. Perhaps it would help if read them backwards?
Keep reading, knowledge is power!!!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
What the hell is with Barry's dad? His whole reason for leaving was that him being there would have made it harder for Barry to be the Flash. The only way that made sense was if he didn't want villains using him to get to Barry.

Now you have Zoom actually using family to get to Barry and he decides to comes back? Wtf? This show has really fallen off a cliff this season.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Wait, Black Canary from other earth is on Flash now?
I was wondering if that was her.

I loved the Jason Mewes cameo...just wish Silent Bob was in it.
I was wondering if that was him.

Now how in the hell Wells knew how the speed force looked like when Cisco told him that Barry was in a vortex. Shit was corny.
I've been saying for a couple weeks that he knows way more about the speed force than they have given us an explanation for. Recognizing it by the description was just the most over the top example.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I liked the ending, but this episode just felt sloppy and poorly written. /shrug maybe it's just me. >_<

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
It wasn't just you, the writing has generally been poor ever since they started diluting the writing pool across so many shows.

Kinda silly they didn't have Hartley for this episode, but they did at least name check him.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well that was a giant fucking spoiler for anyone who has fallen behind on Arrow episodes. What the fuck.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
goddamn, i knew they were going to kill henry, but at least let the guy finally hook up one more time with with his fucking girlfriend from the 90s Flash show. cisco is nailing this shit. want to see more vibe. and between the flash and arrow these shows are going seriously dark.

at least we know how zoom is traveling between earths, he creates his own portals.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Barry goes to Earth 2 to find zoom and sees his doppleFATHER. Barry then kidnaps him and brings him back to earth since he is unable to cope with his real fathers death. Catlin and Cisco convince doppleFather to play along so Barry doesnt break down and turn into the next zoom!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Since the writers have demonstrated that they possess all the subtlety of a hand grenade, I'm assuming that everything will be fairly straightforward. Which means Barry will get darker, but not a full blown snap to villain. I predict his father's death will cause the traditional superhero crisis of faith and he'll start sliding towards believing the ends justify the means to stop Zoom, he goes to Earth 2 to fight Zoom and something Barry does during the fight is what causes Earth 2 to start getting ripped apart, then he realizes he's turning into Jay and snaps back to being a hero in time to save Earth 2.