The Flash

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
He was never Wells on Earth 1.
thats not true, he was wells on earth1 up to thawne killing him and then he became wells through his life leech device. then he pretended to be wells and all the crew thought he was. the only one who noticed a difference was the chick from mercury labs. he may have been thawne the whole time and it came out when nobody was looking, but to us and team flash he was wells until the big reveal.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm sorry, you're right, he was Wells on Earth 1 for about 30 seconds.
he had one full scene and then the scene when he was murdered. so more like 5 minutes.
tongue.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Just finished season 2. I kind of mentally checked out when they showed that Zoom was a big blubbering pussy instead of this indomitable force.

Only question: What happened to the Tachyon Enhancer?

Dude goes Super Saiyin 2 for one episode and then never again? What did I miss?

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
seems like it got lost after he gave up his speed for Wally then entered the speed force and seemed to come out even faster since he didn't need it to keep up with Zoom.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I thought they shrunk it and hid it under his flash symbol. I do not recall what makes me think that though, so it might be a fever dream if no one else thought the same thing.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I thought they shrunk it and hid it under his flash symbol. I do not recall what makes me think that though, so it might be a fever dream if no one else thought the same thing.
I believe you are right. I vaguely remember Harry putting it behind the Flash symbol.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Just saw that. "Kid Flash". You'd think they'd wait til the actual show was on to premiere a big character change like someone getting powers (even if we all knew it was coming).

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Did they leave the top off his cowl so we could see the afro because his skin wasn't dark enough?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Although they did bring the costume up over his chin and jaw which I really don't like. Looks like they did just take Barry's costume and chop the top off. The ear piece looks wrong too.

Column_sl

shitlord
It's not terrible ,but definitely could have done better.

The Firestorm suit is the on that really bugs me the most. They didn't even attempt to do the cowl...

latest
firestorm1-112193.jpg

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
As a non comic book reader this is some bullshit. They showed and went out of their way to say he had no powers and now they fucking spoil it. I enjoyed not knowing what was coming.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
As a non comic book reader this is some bullshit. They showed and went out of their way to say he had no powers and now they fucking spoil it. I enjoyed not knowing what was coming.
They spoiled it for comic book readers too. We could only speculate exactly what would happen with the Flashpoint story, we didn't know Wally would end up a speedster this season.