The forgotten movies

Caliane

they made a fat run DMC joke on Crowder the other day... reminded me of this. things I have not thought about in decades..

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they made a fat run DMC joke on Crowder the other day... reminded me of this. things I have not thought about in decades..
the good old 80s, that movie would never be made today for a host of reasons. i thought it was hilarious.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
I never see this movie talked about, but I thought it was really good and unique:

Crash (1996 film)​

1624583370014.png

Can I do another one too? This one I think people will remember, but you have all forgotten and forsaken it:

The Hunger

1624583490781.png

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
anyone ever watch "Little Big Man"? Dustin Hoffman is super old man giving an interview about being the only white survivor of Custer's Last Stand. he was raised by the Indians and then was adopted by white people and had a crazy life, he was friends with Wild Bill Hickcock too. great movie.

my favorite scene.

lets get some Charles Bronson westerns in here.
there is Death Hunt with Bronson, Lee Marvin and Carl Weathers. Bronson kills some scumbags and ends up being hunted for their murders in the Yukon
then there is The White Buffalo, its basically a monster movie, Bronson has to take down a white Buffalo thats killing everyone.
Red Sun, a rare samurai sword intended for the president is stolen in a train robbery. its a pretty decent film. Bronson and a fellow samurai have to retrieve it

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I have this on DVD and just watched it the other day. This was one of those movies that was fraught with issues for years. I remember seeing the preview at a matinee and then waiting for SO LONG for it to come out. I had a crush on Mia Sara for years because of this and Ferris Bueller. Tim Curry is simply incredible.

1643038925061.png

• 8Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
damn there are so many from the 80's that are "forgotten"

secret of my success
secret of nimh
REVENGE OF THE NERDS!!!
stand by me
WEIRD SCIENCE
the lost boys
mystic pizza
fast times at ridgemont high
Tootsie
risky business
short circuit
beetlejuice
who framed roger rabbit
glory
the last unicorn

and more.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I knew this one as Super Ninjas. Rented it at Major Video multiple times back in the day.

I watched this one on HBO more times than I can count. The ninja training complex blew my mind as a kid.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
damn there are so many from the 80's that are "forgotten"

secret of my success
secret of nimh
REVENGE OF THE NERDS!!!
stand by me
WEIRD SCIENCE
the lost boys
mystic pizza
fast times at ridgemont high
Tootsie
risky business
short circuit
beetlejuice
who framed roger rabbit
glory
the last unicorn

and more.
a lot of those dont seem forgotten. Tootise was a big film at the time. Mystic Pizza put that town on the map. it was such a cliche that if you told someone you were in Connecticut recently, some douchebag would inevitably ask you if you were in Mystic and how was the pizza or they told you how good it was. that shit really irked me.

• 1Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
They are forgotten movies. just not forgotten by US old fogies.

one of the trends on youtube i see are younger people (~30 and younger content creators reacting to "first time seeing " insert 80's or 70's or 90's movie.

from blazing saddles, to top gun to top secret (ooh forgotten movie) etc.

my 17yr olds had never HEARD of ....Galaxyquest.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They are forgotten movies. just not forgotten by US old fogies.

one of the trends on youtube i see are younger people (~30 and younger content creators reacting to "first time seeing " insert 80's or 70's or 90's movie.

my 17yr olds had never HEARD of ....Galaxyquest.
its understandable, why would they? especially old IPs. they got a new version of Adams Family out. i know nothing about it, i watched the TV show when it was on syndication during the 70s-90s. then they had the movie in the 90s. It had a good run for an IP based on a TV show that was only on for 2 seasons back in 1966. but today? eh nobody cares about that shit anymore. i wouldnt even make my kids watch it or recommend the original show. doesnt matter, its still being pushed on us. whether anyone likes it or not. Galaxyquest is a great film, buti dont think kids would make too many connections with it since its based on the original series of Star Trek and on the cast members lives. mostly Shatner and Nimoy.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member

That's become one of my current jimmy rustles. These reaction vids on Youtube, their first time viewing ( music ones, first time listening to ) . . . some absolute classic.

Then what level of knowledge or awareness do you have?? If you haven't seen or heard of this classic. I'm supposed to value your opinion and the comments you have . . . No!!

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That's become one of my current jimmy rustles. These reaction vids on Youtube, their first time viewing ( music ones, first time listening to ) . . . some absolute classic.

Then what level of knowledge or awareness do you have?? If you haven't seen or heard of this classic. I'm supposed to value your opinion and the comments you have . . . No!!
the food reaction people are just as bad.
Chinese people react to chinese food in the US
Italian people react to Italian food in the US.
Mexican people react to Taco Bell/Chipotle
it goes on and on

joz123

Potato del Grande
All reaction videos are from fucking worthless "content creators" that can't come up with something original to do but need the clicks.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
the food reaction people are just as bad.
Chinese people react to chinese food in the US
Italian people react to Italian food in the US.
Mexican people react to Taco Bell/Chipotle
it goes on and on
I would upvote this, but technically that would be a reaction.

• 1Like

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm sure this is cheezy as fuck now but back in 1991 this was so badass:

jeff.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity