The Gifted

ShakyJake

<Donor>
She looks like a tv version of hit girl, cholee morantz.
You're right, she does look quite similar.

Yeah, show was alright. I'll tune in next week. Wonder if that kid is an omega-level mutant? Potentially ridiculously powerful if he can get his shit under control.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
You're right, she does look quite similar.

Yeah, show was alright. I'll tune in next week. Wonder if that kid is an omega-level mutant? Potentially ridiculously powerful if he can get his shit under control.
I like how fox is also slipping it in under the radar with a family of 4, and the blond one has invisible force field powers.

Caliane

Blink truck crash was pretty sweet effect/scene.

mutant spousal abuse question from doctor.

Very good episode.

Last edited:

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Please don't devolve into interpersonal drama bullshit, please don't devolve into interpersonal drama bullshit, please don't devolve into interpersonal drama bullshit.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
It has Vampire Bill as the dad. The chances of this not ending up as drama bullshit were zero before the first episode was even filmed. To be fair, comic books were always at least 95% drama bullshit too.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The sister is god damn hot

AuYOunC.jpg

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Caliane

It has Vampire Bill as the dad. The chances of this not ending up as drama bullshit were zero before the first episode was even filmed. To be fair, comic books were always at least 95% drama bullshit too.

yeah. the xmen especially was ALWAYS a "family" drama. Look at the avengers or Justice league. think of how much time you see them interacting with each other personally. at the watchtower, or avengers tower/mansion. Then compare to the xmen, and how much time is spent at the xmansion just hanging out, talking, going to classes, dating, etc.

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
I like how fox is also slipping it in under the radar with a family of 4, and the blond one has invisible force field powers.
I don't think she has force field powers as she explained it more as a manipulation of air itself. Whether this is actually a disguised form of telekinesis is hard to say, but I think it's unlikely since that seems to be the brother's ability... or they both have it and hers is limited by her perception that it's "just air" she moves.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't think she has force field powers as she explained it more as a manipulation of air itself. Whether this is actually a disguised form of telekinesis is hard to say, but I think it's unlikely since that seems to be the brother's ability... or they both have it and hers is limited by her perception that it's "just air" she moves.
Maybe they both have some sort of tk powers, only they'll figure out their ultimate trump card is to hold hands and they become like Jean grey strong (since they're siblings, like the fenris twins).

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I caught up with this, I enjoy it. So far most of the characters seem to be actually interesting. The production value are good. The powers are diverse and being used(looks at you inhumans). The girls are pretty, which is always a plus.

I'm really liking the setting they build though, and how the mutants are viewed and treated. It's kind of realistic and grounded, like they have rights, but there's loopholes if they are deemed dangerous.

Hopefully it continues the way it is going now.

Oh, and it has Amy Acker who is looking better than ever I think. :)