The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
rrr_img_20767.jpg

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I'll never understand why so many guys are just in love with chicks like that. What a horrible nightmare that would be to have to spend any amount of time with a chick like that. They are everywhere and guys would cut off their own arm to be with them. And the thing is, they're not that hot. They just know how to LOOK that hot. The next day when that chick washed off her makeup and is wearing regular clothes, she's a 7 at best. I knew a couple girls that evolved (devolved?) into "the hot girl at the bar." Attractive, but nothing to write home about. One I was kind of friends with, but she was brain-dead dumb and had a bit of a beer belly. A few years later, she learned how to wear those dresses and make her tits look twice as big as they actually are, hide the belly, get some 3-hour fancy hair, get better at applying makeup, heels, and learn a tiny bit about manipulating men, and now her facebook page looks like that pic - just guys groveling at her feet by the hundreds. It's a god damn presentation. You're obsessed with a presentation. How do guys not see that?

oblig:

Salshun_sl

shitlord
How the hell do I respond to this when I barely like this girl:

You scare me because I feel this chemistry between us. One that I know could be astronomical. But I also feel we could share a lot of passion. And I know that passion would turn to rage... I know it would. I can tell by how exhausting you are.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
How the hell do I respond to this when I barely like this girl:

You scare me because I feel this chemistry between us. One that I know could be astronomical. But I also feel we could share a lot of passion. And I know that passion would turn to rage... I know it would. I can tell by how exhausting you are.
Does she look decent / have a decent body? Do you want to fuck her at least? At least fuck her till her pussy lips hang out, take pics, cum on her tits, fuck her in the ass, cum in her mouth, get her to finger your ass, lick your ass, etc. Just get as much as you can and keep treating her like shit. Eventually she'll either catch on or kill herself, but either way no big deal.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Does she look decent / have a decent body? Do you want to fuck her at least? At least fuck her till her pussy lips hang out, take pics, cum on her tits, fuck her in the ass, cum in her mouth, get her to finger your ass, lick your ass, etc. Just get as much as you can and keep treating her like shit. Eventually she'll either catch on or killyou, but either way no big deal.
I changed one small, but important, detail. Still, sound advice!

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Does she look decent / have a decent body? Do you want to fuck her at least? At least fuck her till her pussy lips hang out, take pics, cum on her tits, fuck her in the ass, cum in her mouth, get her to finger your ass, lick your ass, etc. Just get as much as you can and keep treating her like shit. Eventually she'll either catch on or kill herself, but either way no big deal.
She's decent, maybe a 6/10. But I have to give her a +1 or 2 bonus because she's the type of girl where yelling "I'm going to pee in your ass" probably wouldn't faze her one bit.

"You just want to fuck," This has happened to me a few times. With girls that thought I was dating them just to fuck them and weird undefined relationships. Also note that I've gotten to at least 3rd with these girls.

Is there a way to win? My only thought is "no shit." I always go with something like, "I wouldn't mind," "I don't just want to fuck," etc... Is there a better way to respond? Just wondering if someone knows what psychology to do here because next time I think I'm just going to go with, "so?" and be done with it.

Edit: Just had an epiphany, "I want you to want to fuck;" thoughts?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If you are only spending time with the girl to stick your dick in her, you might as well be upfront about it. Plenty of girls will respect that and the ones that don't were not going to put out anyhow. The best response, I think is "Well, don't you?" or your last idea. That more or less puts the ball in her court and gives the girl a (often false) sense of empowerment, letting you both me the alpha male and let the girl not feel like such a slut if she does want to bang.

On the other hand, if you were actually trying to date them, then the asshole response is "Well if that were the case, I would have bailed out by now." but that's not going to help the situation, either....

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
"You just want to fuck," This has happened to me a few times. With girls that thought I was dating them just to fuck them and weird undefined relationships. Also note that I've gotten to at least 3rd with these girls.

Is there a way to win? My only thought is "no shit." I always go with something like, "I wouldn't mind," "I don't just want to fuck," etc... Is there a better way to respond? Just wondering if someone knows what psychology to do here because next time I think I'm just going to go with, "so?" and be done with it.

Edit: Just had an epiphany, "I want you to want to fuck;" thoughts?
Go a little slower before escalating past 1st. Spend more time texting her and building up her comfort level with you. 2nd through home should all be able to be accomplished in the same night. You're maybe pushing past 2nd too fast?!? If you're rubbing under her clothes, My guess is that you're probably going from hand in pants to immediately trying to finger fuck her... definitely should be going slower there, savor the fact that you've accomplished the hard part. You should be able to get her to orgasm just from your hands. If she orgasms, she'll let you fuck her. If you're not able to get her to orgasm from 2nd base, you need to work on your fingering technique (start off slow, spend a long time before penetrating her, after she's soaking wet and you're finger fucking her, stop being gentle and focus on trying to get her to cum either through g-spot or clit rubbing, whichever she seems to be enjoying more)/maybe read some lesbian sex tips?

The correct response is the one that you "think" you should be going with. "so?" - Laugh at her when you say it, make her feel silly for even suggesting that you care about her feelings and she'll work even harder to make you care about her feelings.... by putting out.

If you don't care about her beyond having sex, she's picking up on that vibe and calling you out on it (chances are you haven't spent a lot of time talking about non-sexual things). Putting the ball in her court is the least desirable thing to do at this point. If you're past 1st base, 95% of women are going to want you to take the lead and dominate them. "I want you to want to fuck" is absolutely terrible, terrible, mindset to put her in. It means you care more about her feelings than your own, which means she's suddenly seeing herself as higher value than you, which is the OPPOSITE of what you want. If you want her to "enjoy" having sex with you, she should view sex with you as a prize, something that she has to work toward.