The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well it's fine that you don't want to deal with chicks like that, that's understandable. I'm just saying, from the cases I've heard/read/watched about, those chicks don't actually bone the guys on average.

iannis

Musty Nester
That may be and probably is true, but if so it's more reliant on the type of man that is in that situation than it is the type of woman.

She's just a fetish whore.

Remember that episode of King of the Hill where peggy was doing stomping videos with her giant feet? YUP.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
This is sound an awful lot like the "girls who bang 20 dudes are as loose as a door way" or other bullshit nonsense. You guys think that whore you fucked on the first date from pof is any better?

iannis

Musty Nester
Oh, I don't mean it like that. I already gave Voyce the thumbs up. She was probably reasonably attractive and I'm sure that I woulda fucked her too. But I wouldn't be going back for seconds.

But lets at least agree to call a whore a whore. Pof sluts are a different beast. God Bless loose women.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
This is sound an awful lot like the "girls who bang 20 dudes are as loose as a door way" or other bullshit nonsense. You guys think that whore you fucked on the first date from pof is any better?
She goes over to full grown men's houses, and does _________________________________________

If you're ok with that than all the best to you two.

But you shouldn't be surprised when she comes back pregnant with a hood baby one day expecting you to raise it, or she winds up a serial killers next victim.

You gave her your blessing to go to a strange man's house, you 'ought not expect less from that.

If I dated an accountant who left for work every morning, doesn't mean she couldn't be going over to a strange man's house while I'm not around either.

The difference is I never told her I was ok with that.

She lied to me because she knew she wouldn't have scored with a guy like me otherwise, and I did meet her on Okcupid. She seemed pretty normal and decent besides being into skydiving which I thought was cool and supposedly having two Bachelor's degrees (albeit one kinda useless undergrad in Biology/pysch.)

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I don't think too many 'hood folk gravitate towards dominatrices. I can understand taking a hard line stance on the issue, but you really seem intent on crucifying this person.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I don't think too many 'hood folk gravitate towards dominatrices. I can understand taking a hard line stance on the issue, but you really seem intent on crucifying this person.
I stuck my dick in her, I was entitled to that information beforehand.

It's not what she does, it's that she was a liar, that's the scumbag part.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
You arent entitled to shit! If you hook up with someone you barely know, you take that risk.
I am a guy, I do not know how to not try and get sex if its get-able. I vetted this chick, I didn't pick her up off backpage, I have no way to make her be honest when I ask her things.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
I am a guy, I do not know how to not try and get sex if its get-able. I vetted this chick, I didn't pick her up off backpage, I have no way to make her be honest when I ask her things.
Vetted? This is a girl you met off the internet and you fucked off the first date.

Think about that for a second.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Vetted? This is a girl you met off the internet and you fucked off the first date.

Think about that for a second.
You're right I should have stalked her two weeks in advance, how foolish of me.

Guys try to get sex, women determine if they should have sex with the guy, that's how it works it doesn't work any other way. If I didn't look for sex it's because I'm not into her.

Was she at least a decent fuck?
Not really but she had a nice body.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Think about all the other dudes who banged her on the first date as well. You really think that isnt worse than slapping some rich yuppies ass with a riding crop?

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Think about all the other dudes who banged her on the first date as well. You really think that isnt worse than slapping some rich yuppies ass with a riding crop?
before or after she fucks them, and what happens when she gets cornered by one of them? She fights and they break her teeth and get what they want anyway, she lets it happen and writes it off as a risk of the idiotic business she's in? Do they sign a contract that would be upheld in court? What happens when she get cornered and she goes missing and they find her body two weeks later? When they don't find the body? No one with a working brain would be ok with having their gf involved in that.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
They usually have a guy waiting right by the door. It's rare if they actually get hurt. It isn't illegal and the dominated(lol I guess) usually sign a waiver.

Quineloe probably does crazier stuff on a Tuesday night.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
before or after she fucks them, and what happens when she gets cornered by one of them? She fights and they break her teeth and get what they want anyway, she lets it happen and writes it off as a risk of the idiotic business she's in? Do they sign a contract that would be upheld in court? What happens when she get cornered and she goes missing and they find her body two weeks later? When they don't find the body? No one with a working brain would be ok with having their gf involved in that.
I just dont know what youre expecting from a girl who bangs on the first date.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
They usually have a guy waiting right by the door. It's rare if they actually get hurt. It isn't illegal and the dominated(lol I guess) usually sign a waiver.

Quineloe probably does crazier stuff on a Tuesday night.
I mean I guess that's notas bad.

So basically some overweight shithead, that's in half the shape I'm in, Has to protect her for some creep who gets their jollies off being slapped with giant black dildos. While my GF is dressed in some leather cat suit, and whipping his dick with leather tassels. It's still to fucking retarded to even consider.

I just dont know what youre expecting from a girl who bangs on the first date.
True.