The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Every man of every age is more or less hung up on younger girls, for good reason. I don't know what I'd do if I got a hold of some sweet, sweet 24-year-old poon now. Probably lots of dumb things. But he can get one that isn't this much trouble I'd imagine, if he does fine in general like you said.

Hell, he'd probably already be hitting it if he treated her like shit. It has obviously worked for dudes in the past, multiple times.

Still though, wrap that shit up, if not for drugs then for not having 18 years of support payments.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
rrr_img_50108.jpg
rrr_img_50109.jpg
rrr_img_50110.jpg
rrr_img_50111.jpg

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Don't dog him when he's finally delivering the goods, bros.

I approve of your current direction, J49. Keep the pics coming.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Met a chick on Sunday, had some drinks took her back to my place we slept together. She said she was a Nurses Assistant finishing up her BS, today she tells me she's also a "professional Dominatrix" that she goes from appointment to appointment tying naked men up and torturing them or whatever the fuck it is. She said she didn't have sex with them, I didn't believe her. I have to get tested now. She seemed like she was nice...

iannis

Musty Nester
I like how she told you this and you fucked her anyway.

I really do respect that. Doesn't matter, had sex.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Met a chick on Sunday, had some drinks took her back to my place we slept together. She said she was a Nurses Assistant finishing up her BS, today she tells me she's also a "professional Dominatrix" that she goes from appointment to appointment tying naked men up and torturing them or whatever the fuck it is. She said she didn't have sex with them, I didn't believe her. I have to get tested now. She seemed like she was nice...
People like this are weird and I wouldn't be surprised if she's telling the truth. In a Human Sexuality class I took in college, we had a dominatrix come in and talk to our class... she said the same thing basically. Men and women and couples pay her to do shit to them and she does not have sex with them. She said she called these people her slaves and that they paid her rent and car payments... and she had a very normal day job.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I have a friend that does that on the side during the weekends to help pay for her PhD. She tells me it's just whipping and verbal humiliation. She never fucks them. I don't think most of them do.

You're twig and berries should be safe, bra.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Far as im concerned anyone who does that, would probably fuck them if they payed then enough money; Ive no reason to trust her. Fucked either way for not telling me.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Far as im concerned anyone who does that, would probably fuck them if they payed then enough money; Ive no reason to trust her. Fucked either way for not telling me.
Actually I remember reading that a shit ton of those dominatrixs don't actually fuck the dudes. It's like, expected that they don't fuck em. There was actually a documentary on Netflix about it.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
She goes over to full grown men's houses, what she does there I would never know, will never know, and don't want to know. I have no interest in dealing with whatever that is.