The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Haha. I think Voyce really likes this chick and is upset that she doesn't fit his judgmental, ignorant view of the world where girls who can make good $ to slap someone around a bit are depraved subhumans.

You banged her on the first date. You have no right to be mad even if you find out she was a raw-dogging hooker for 10 years prior. If you want to be sure the girl you bang is clean, wait to fuck her. You have 0 right to be upset whatsoever. Quit being a bitch

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Haha. I think Voyce really likes this chick and is upset that she doesn't fit his judgmental, ignorant view of the world where girls who can make good $ to slap someone around a bit are depraved subhumans.

You banged her on the first date. You have no right to be mad even if you find out she was a raw-dogging hooker for 10 years prior. If you want to be sure the girl you bang is clean, wait to fuck her. You have 0 right to be upset whatsoever. Quit being a bitch
Dabamf shut the fuck up, I don't care about your opinion.

Vinen

God is dead
Dabamf shut the fuck up, I don't care about your opinion.
Wow, I actually agree with Dabamf for once. Shocking-

Raw-dogging someone on the first date when you know nothing of their past history is god-awful retarded.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Agreeing with Dabamf is always the more retarded decision.
Bro come on what did you expect? Unless this is some weird troll or something, banging a girl on the first is the clear sign of what type of woman she is not; girlfriend material. You shouldnt be so surprised about the morals and actions of someone who so readily and quickly fucks someone else.

This is like being mad that eating chocolate makes you gain weight.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
This whole argument is weird. BDSM for money is good, fucking on the first date is bad vs. BDSM for money is bad, fucking on the first date is good?

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
The real question is, how long do I have left before the Super AIDs takes me.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
From now on you have to tell every girl you hookup with. You owe it to them. Let them know that you licked a dominatrix's anus, before they risk their lives with you in the trenches.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
From now on you have to tell every girl you hookup with. You owe it to them. Let them know that you licked a dominatrix's anus, before they risk their lives with you in the trenches.
Was I supposed to lick her anus? That doesn't sound fun, I just put my dick in her vagina and mouth and played with her tits. I guess I'm traditional.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Something something fallacy

Edit: You could've ended the whole argument by saying "I just don't like dominatrix's"
I don't like being lied to, and I don't date people who are sex workers/skirt the line of sex work/whatever that is.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
How did she lie to you? Did you ask her if she was a dominatrix before you slept with her?

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I don't like being lied to, and I don't date people who are sex workers/skirt the line of sex work/whatever that is.
Let's say that anyone ever would consider that being "lied to."

In the same vein, you lied to her by not saying "Hey, I rawdog girls from the internet all the time."

Conclusion: You're both idiots.

Was I supposed to lick her anus? That doesn't sound fun, I just put my dick in her vagina and mouth and played with her tits. I guess I'm traditional.
I bet you have sex in the missionary position with the lights off. Did you ask her to sleep in another room at the end of the night?

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
How did she lie to you? Did you ask her if she was a dominatrix before you slept with her?
Deception by intentional omission is a type of lie.

"Oh I conveniently forgot that a percentage of my income comes from weird fetish shit. But I just remembered that I do this, but I mean you only asked me what I do for a living...and I didn't say I wasn't a Professional Dominatrix, so you know I wasn't fibbing."

Do you really want to argue that?

I mean she told me, by the way "I'm a Professional "Dominatrix, I thought you should know"

and I was like wha? and first I just thought she was saying she was into Dominatrix shit, which I'm not, but that wouldn't be a big thing--I'd never be into it, so worse came to worse the relationship would end and we'd go our separate ways but I wouldn't hold anything against her--because it was a kink she was into.

Of course that wasn't it she went on to explain she was a kink fetish model, and earned money for sexually gratifying people through that Domination shit, who were according to her partially naked, while she wears kink suites or whatever. From the sound of it, came to realize probably most of her income was coming from that and not from being a Nurse's Assistant. Yeah that constitutes a lie to me.

I think she was telling me as she was on her way to one of her "appointments".

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
*shrug*

I bet she has awesome stories to tell. I'd totally second date.
See that's my problem though, I know there are guys into that. She didn't have to lie, she could EASILY find guys that were into that. She wanted a certain type of guy, that's why she lied. That's the part that part pissed me off.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
She probably wants a guy who is not into domination, and that's why it's not on her profile.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
There are plenty of worse things a chick could have done. Unbelievable that she's into kinky shit or does kinky shit for money (without doing anything overtly sexual) and this actually pisses some dude off. Fucking grow a pair, did you think you were the first and last guy who was going to fuck her?

Are you a muslim and/or evangelical christian? Or just this prude?