The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
The only thing interesting about this story will be if someone finds her, hires her, and posts pics.

Attention all you who watched from outside the window of FoH and dreamed about glory as you read of whoteveritwas outing Sam as a pedophile, or some other famous event: this is your chance to be immortalized*

*until everyone forgets you and you die alone with no legacy

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The only thing interesting about this story will be if someone finds her, hires her, and posts pics.

Attention all you who watched from outside the window of FoH and dreamed about glory as you read of whoteveritwas outing Sam as a pedophile, or some other famous event: this is your chance to be immortalized*

*until everyone forgets you and you die alone with no legacy
Why do you think I've been trying to get the dude to give me the link to her BP ad?

iannis

Musty Nester
Even though I still don't fucking know why she would come and tell me "I'd love to see you again" 8 years after our days together.
I've had this happen once in my life, where an old female friend you sorta fell out of touch with randomly finds your ass out of the blue -- and she's not crazy, or fat, or asking for money, or trying to claim that it's yours. All this means she wants to have a righteous bone for old times sake. Or maybe three or four.

Go get your crunk on.

Malkav

French Madman
Do it man, what do you have to lose. Although the invitation is out there does she actually think you would show up? Dumb question...how far away is this from where you are?

Just make sure she knows 100 percent that you are going beforehand and it should be fine. Since y'know...you only live one. It's okay to be careless and carefree. Take a few weeks off and get drunk, have sex, explore the countryside, take pictures, dance in the rain and love life.
Well, I don't know if she thinks I'll do it or not, but I told I was very interested and that I could probably come over a week-end in March. Of course I won't show up unexpected though. And Bruxelles is like a one hour and half ride train from Paris nowadays, so if something goes wrong it's easy to fall back.

So, quick relevant questions. Does she still have a boyfriend? If the answer is yes, then be a little careful about it. No? Then go, why the fuck not. Its not that far away.

Even if she does have a boyfriend, just kinda see whats up and work on making plans for shit to do together. She's obviously having some kind of nostalgic thoughts.

Also, is this that fencing girl you posted on old FoH? You never finished that story and I was curious how it all went down.
I believe the boyfriend is still in the picture, but I'm not sure. She's not the type to advertise those things, but I think I saw his name mentioned in one of her facebook status recently.

It's kinda funny, because after her invitation, the discussion just kinda fizzled after a few reply. To be honest, I wouldn't know where to start and what to talk about, plus, I have a hard time caring about conversation happening via IM, I'd rather see people to catch up. To sum it up, the whole conversation was something like : "hey, like time no see! Wanna come over a weekend? It'd be nice." "Hell yeah, can't yet because of work in a few weeks that could be nice." "Ok, be sure to tell me before coming, I'll need to buy an air mattress, don't have a couch at my place". Ok more developed and friendly than that, but that's the gist of it.

Anyway, I'll go and I'll see what's up. But I sure was surprised to see her show up out of the blue after 6 years.

Oh, and nah it's not fencing girl, haha. As mentioned in my drunk post, the last few years my brain has been controlling everything, so I ended up kinda skipping over fencing girl. Told mysellf it was too complicated/risky, and she was leaving for Australia like 2 months later anyway.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't have sex with imaginary women.
Although I do have a history of having unprotected sex with hep c infected drug addicted bitches. I posted her alchoholic ass picture before.

Found out that the drunk ex girlfriend that I originally hooked up multiple times for 2 weeks in July and then again on New Years found out she was infected with hepatitis C last week. She neglected to mention that in addition to being addicted to alchohol, she used to have a heroin addiction and likely has had it for 3+ years. FML.

Supposedly hep C is pretty rarely passed from sexual contact, but we did fuck on her period and have anal sex so I'm pretty freaked out. I tested clean for all stds in August, but I have an appointment for this Monday.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Malkav: Go check her out and chat with her for a while, see where she's coming from and what her life is like now and - most importantly - how she is now. If the stars align, have some sexy times! If talking to her rings some alarm bells, call it off.

Johnny: You're giving a smack whore $100 a pop - which she splits with her BF - and you say she loves you? I'd say she sees an easy mark, a man who might not be George Cloony, is probably not repulsive either, and is willing to dish out probably 2x more than she will ever get from anyone else. Of course she'll say she loves you and call you daddy and look at you with her glazed over puppy dog eyes! You're a smack whore's wet dream! But if she's not already infected with a whole range of fucked up STDs she soon will be, so ditch the bitch and get back to your wife and hope she either never finds out or is forgiving. Oh, and post more pics if you got them, and give PM the others where you found her. And finally, if you really do give a shit about her you'd be helping her get into rehab and off the streets, not feeding her addiction.

@Antarius: GL with the tests. Next time you hook up with a skanky ex, ask her first if she has any freaky contagious shit before barebacking her!

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Actually I'd say that $100 is probably a discount rate that he gets because he is safe and reliable and a repeat customer.

You were barebacking a hooker with a heroin addiction? Are you part of one of those bug-catcher societies?
I know even his non-driving-while-texting posts are a mess to read, but he just said he always used protection.

I bet her pussy looks like a deflated piggy bank.
I've never heard of an inflatable piggy bank.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Here I fixed that for you. As an extremely hard working individual, I say fuck you.
smile.png

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
well for the first time since november, I made it to work, without stopping to see her, of course she texted me to see what was up, but , i must break this habit

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Jesus, she has your phone number? Wait til she gets bitter and starts calling you up when you're at home with your wife. This could get ugly! Keep us posted!

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
well for the first time since november, I made it to work, without stopping to see her, of course she texted me to see what was up, but , i must break this habit
How often do you work? I thought you only saw her about 25 times? Did you not throw her any cash over the holidays?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Jesus, she has your phone number? Wait til she gets bitter and starts calling you up when you're at home with your wife. This could get ugly! Keep us posted!
Yeah thats pretty fucked up. And she's already texting him! The #1 rule with whores is that they should *NEVER* text you unless you text them first so taht they know it's safe to communicate.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
How often do you work? I thought you only saw her about 25 times? Did you not throw her any cash over the holidays?
in the beginning....I had a $2500 windfall ( money my wife didn't know about ), I saw K once a week at $100 to $120 a pop
$120 was if we went to the adult theater and did it in front of everybody, anyway, it progressed to twice a week,
I decided that i was going to spend it all on her until it ran out and that would be the end, at the time she was living in a tent city, soon i started seeing her without having sex on a daily basis, on my drive into work for 10-15 minutes, i would take her to get breakfast / coffee, and i would see her at the end of the day on my way home again for 10-15 minutes, no sex
during the week she would take a train to near where i worked and we would have lunch and if time allowed sex,
this routine has been going on since early november, in early december she got an apartment ( paid for by a doctor she sees twice a month ) since she got an apartment i have given her a sofa bed, tv, various small appliances, etc
anyway the money ran out early january and she knew this was the case, but she continues to see me, we still have sex, but i don't pay on a per sex basis, the most i'll do is toss her $20 every once in a while when she low on cash and needs her fix,

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I think this would have been a more believable troll if you didn't have her pic as your avatar. That pushes it just a bit over the top.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Well shit man, we can't make fun of you for at least telling the truth. Fucking sad and pathetic, but thank you for being honest. Is your wife fat or something? Or are you just not in love with her anymore? Is she nearing 50 too?

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
You need to give "K" a proper send off - bang her one more time for heroin's sake and get a Rerolled tag while you're at it.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
actually, my wife is 41, blonde, and hotter, more tits more ass, 4'-11 105 pounds, been married 21 years, like i said we hit a rough patch, but thats behind us