The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah that isn't the same chick. We need to be looking Sandra Bullock on heroine who opens her pussy for old me with money. I have faith in you guys. I'll check back tomorrow.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm sure everyone's troll alarms went right off, but you have to at least hope it might be true! I figured NO was a good bet since he seems half illiterate.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Some morons have a compulsive need to stand up and say 'lolz ur not fooling me guyz' every time something like this comes up.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Read the original post....that was all I wanted to say, but I decided to answer some questions, not illiterate, most was typed while driving, troll? Please explain, always used protection..

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
can you post some more pics of your paramour?

also, are you seriously interested in helping her get off the street?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Now that we've established that you're typing while driving, are you driving around trolling for a new "girlfriend"?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
rrr_img_11305.jpg

damn....I will miss this girl
this is a great picture. you can really see how dead she is behind those eyes.

Mao

Trakanon Raider
Oh, well, fuck it, I know this will get drowned in whore talk, but whatever, I'm too drunk to care.

Lately (meaning, the last few years), I've been living the most boring life ever. Single, everything for my job, didn't care about anything else, and most of all, no risk taking in the feelings department. My brain has been controlling everything, not even allowing myself to have a crush, thinking it could hurt me and put me off balance.

I'm going on my 29th birthday and I've turned out to be like the most boring guy I know, and now I don't really like it. I kinda long for the time I was 20 and didn't have a care in the world.

Back then, I had a best friend, yes, a girl best friend. I was going through a rough patch when I met her, and she pulled me by the ass, going all "you need to enjoy your life and have fun". Back then, we would always hang out together, get drunk together, stay the night together at her apartment, and, well, fuck together, no strings attached.

It kept up like for a year or so, and then she left for Belgium for her studies (we were living in Paris, and I'm still there). I went there and saw her a few times the following two years, until, well, life happened and got us apart. She found a boyfriend there, even though she was not into relationships, and we kinda stopped talking with each other at some point. No news since then, yadda yadda.

Fast forward until this week. Was spending the evening on facebook, having an all around bad time (friend drama, I hate it). I posted something like a pissed of status, which my old best friend commented on, and I kinda replied to it like her answer was ironic (she said something like "sorry for you" and I replied "well, thanks, I think").

Soon after, I was getting a straight to the point message from her : "Hey, we've not talked for a long time. If you ever want to spend a weekend up there in Bruxelles, you can come whenever you want, I'd be pleased to see you".

Inside, I was like "What the fucking fuck is happening?" I mean, we hadn't talked for like 4 or 5 years, and she never seemed like the nostalgic type to me. So I acted all cool like "Hey, could be fun yes. Kinda surprise because I'm not the type to go and talk with people of the past, but yeah I think I'd like it", and she was like "Neither am I to talk with people of the past, but I'd be really please to see you again." The discussion was kinda short, but suffice it to say, I kinda can go there to see her whenever I want.

What's the point of all this talk? Well, this girl kinda has been the girl I've used as a measurement for all other girls since then. She was my manic pixie dream girl, if you know what I mean.

And here I am, fully knowing that in 5+ years we both have changed, but judging my actual life as she would have seen it back then. I'm not an adventurer anymore. I'm just a boring old ass, not taking any risk or anything. And I'm telling to myself : you need to change that, you need to be young again. Maybe not irresponsible like back then, but you need to learn to have fun again.

And I know the first risk I'll take : going to Bruxelles in a month or two (when work allows it) to see her. I'm dead afraid of the idea, but I'm gonna do it.

Even though I still don't fucking know why she would come and tell me "I'd love to see you again" 8 years after our days together.
So, quick relevant questions. Does she still have a boyfriend? If the answer is yes, then be a little careful about it. No? Then go, why the fuck not. Its not that far away.

Even if she does have a boyfriend, just kinda see whats up and work on making plans for shit to do together. She's obviously having some kind of nostalgic thoughts.

Also, is this that fencing girl you posted on old FoH? You never finished that story and I was curious how it all went down.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
This is one of those moments I wish I was a mod. With his IP and the 45 minute radius we could track her down in like 5 minutes. Then Gavinrad could be her daddy all night long.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
You were barebacking a hooker with a heroin addiction? Are you part of one of those bug-catcher societies?