The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
He likes to screw ladyboys, that's a death sentence too, isn't it?
You fix the extreme myspace angle and she certainly loses a couple rungs on the attractive ladder but I think it might be an OG chick.

IR3rzaP.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Original Gangster?

I'm not the only one who sees the adam's apple, am I?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
She looks crazier than fuck, but maybe I'm biased after the story. Looks like the kind of girl who grows dark hair on her arms, and they are always psycho.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I don't know how you'd see an adam's apple in that picture since her manly chin is covering up where it would be.
You can't see the beginning of the bulge just above the divot? It's not as pronounced because of the thick muscles in his neck, but i see it.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
That's a woman. Men don't have jawlines like that, even really girly boys.

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sociopath sounds a little too severe...have you considered:Borderline personality disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The most common symptoms for BPD include:

Intense emotions and mood swings.
Harmful, impulsive behaviors. ...
Relationship problems. ...
Low self-worth.
A frantic fear of being left alone (abandoned). ...
Aggressive behavior.

Thannks Famm. She matches all those. Reading the Wiki is less clear though, a lot doesn't fit her, but it does seem like a possibility. I wonder if you can be both? The one thing that keeps her really off the sociopath list is guilt. I read that true sociopaths don't feel guilt or remorse. There are plenty of occurrences where it she hasn't shown that guilt or remorse for things that most people would, but I can't say that she never feels this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And lol at the boy talk. You guys are always good for a laugh.

She's a Chinese/Spanish mix btw.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
So she's not a sociopath, she's just Chinese. You should have said that from the beginning!

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I don't think those help your case as much as you think they do. Look, we just wanna know if its pre-op or post-op.

Also, was he wearing a collar right before that second picture?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Seriously, though, what's with the crease lines on "her" neck in a bunch of these pictures?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I will admit its odd a chinese family would let a boy that young dress up like a girl. But its not odd that they would take lots of pictures when he did. Was her dad the chinese one? No way a chinese mom would put up with that shit.

Not really trying to bait you bro. I just want to see an aftermarket pussy.