The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I mean, the word might is pretty non-specific and we are talking about a person recapping a discussion. It's not like he showed us a fucking tape of his buddy saying she was destined for the looney bin. You guys are fucking retarded still. I gave a really good counter argument and your counter argument was "You're stupid". Fucking great come back bro. Bravo. You are my fucking hero Sutekh. Your amazing counter point of "lololololol you're dumb" was so fucking amazing I had no other recourse.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I mean, the word might is pretty non-specific and we are talking about a person recapping a discussion. It's not like he showed us a fucking tape of his buddy saying she was destined for the looney bin. You guys are fucking retarded still. I gave a really good counter argument and your counter argument was "You're stupid". Fucking great come back bro. Bravo. You are my fucking hero Sutekh. Your amazing counter point of "lololololol you're dumb" was so fucking amazing I had no other recourse.
Obviously you had no other recourse because 'lolololol you're dumb', which everyone figured out the second you decided to post. The fact that you can't see why that is just further proves the original observation.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I was going to post the Dilbert "Dick from the Internet" comic again, but I wasn't sure who to direct it at. You're all being Dick from the Internet.

At any rate, lets not lose focus on the real goal. Seeing nudes of a crazy girl / potential post op tranny. It's the safest way to see these types nekkid.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Obviously you had no other recourse because 'lolololol you're dumb', which everyone figured out the second you decided to post. The fact that you can't see why that is just further proves the original observation.
Thanks for your awesome insight and further counter arguments. Your intelligence on this matter has been astounding.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thanks for your awesome insight and further counter arguments. Your intelligence on this matter has been astounding.
No counter-argument is needed. You still haven't put forth anything that would change what I said. Stick to criticizing typos and words at least you can identify problems there.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Holy fuck, some dude he knows made an offhanded comment that this crazy bitch might be crazy? STOP EVERYTHING AND ARGUE ABOUT THAT SHIT!

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Holy fuck, some dude he knows made an offhanded comment that this crazy bitch might be crazy? STOP EVERYTHING AND ARGUE ABOUT THAT SHIT!
Already gave advice to the bro just passing time waiting for him to respond by showing this scrub how stupid he is.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I mean, my first post about it proved your faulty logic. Instead of putting forth a counter point you said I was dumb. Good job bro. You're still retarded.

@Hoss - No way he posts nudes anyways. You are wishing down a pipe dream.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Dating some one new will improve your feelings toward the ex significantly. Nothing like new sex to move past Old bonds, we are just wired that way.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Echoing the others, abandon ship bro. Stop talking to her, get your key back, and work on yourself and/or a new relationship. She is definitely not LTR material. Putting a ring on a pathological liar that drops your relationship at whim while discussing marriage is a terrible fucking idea.

You will be glad you moved on later.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Am I crazy or is this a goofy thing to do? Not a broken heart issue but a general dating anecdote.

I went out with this woman I dug a few times, she decided it wasn't working for her, no biggie. We remained friends, and she even let me stay in her house in another state for almost two weeks once while I was there for tourism. (Believe it or not we actually slept in the same bed, try that on for weirdness when you're not banging or dating but you did in the past.) We never stopped communicating at least maybe once a month or something, but we ended up living in two different states.

So I'm finally back where she is. I ask her out to lunch or for a coffee, I wasn't angling for shit, she counters with Saturday night dinner. We went, completely platonic, even openly talked about dating other people with her. She was all smiles, ate food off my plate, good conversation, etcetera. Parted ways, she sent me a text 20 minutes later saying how nice it was to reconnect. I still thought nothing of it other than platonic.

I'm farting around today and look at my OKC account. She "liked" me and clicked show up as visitor (I know she has the A-list deal where she usually browses invis.) So I'm like, uh...why is she liking me on here and making it known she's looking at my profile. I send her a text and she responds like five hours later saying "Oh, I was on OKC and just for fun I liked an ex boyfriend and a couple of guys I'm friends with just to be friendly. I saw your profile on there and just wanted to like it to be friendly."

Which I guess is plausible and I don't suppose I doubt her truthfulness, but isn't that a shifty thing to do? I know it seems silly in a sense, it's a fucking "like" on okcupid, but it could be seriously confusing to someone when she never immediately said "oh hey, I see you there! saw your profile and just liking you!" I sort of feel bad for the ex boyfriend she claims she liked, imagine the confusion it'd cause to someone she was actually with. I mean, the flipside is in the back of your mind, "did she just like me thinking I was gonna go heads over tails and ask her out romantically again?" "Did she want to ask me out but then chickened out in the five hours it took for her to answer?"

Just a strange story.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Many women keep a stable of friendzone men. If you enjoy hanging out with her just ignore it, hang out or w/e, and keep looking for other women. The trap is spending exclusive platonic time with her and not pursuing a separate, sexual relationship.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Many women keep a stable of friendzone men. If you enjoy hanging out with her just ignore it, hang out or w/e, and keep looking for other women. The trap is spending exclusive platonic time with her and not pursuing a separate, sexual relationship.
I went on four dates this week. I even discussed them with her. She's fun to talk to, so no big deal there. Just seems like a strange thing to do is all.

"Friendzone" is a fucktarded word. I have "friendzone" women who want to date me that I don't want to date but I continue to talk to. I just hate that term with a passion. Reeks of redpill faggotry.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I'm too old to be familiar with the in's and out's of OKC. Can other girls who look at your profile see that she liked you? If so she might be helping you out. If not then she's a female and therefore at least a little crazy and wants attention from any man
smile.png