The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I'd rather live in a basement than cheat on my 'loving wife and kids' with heroine addicted prostitute. I guess if 'the wife' is aware and cool with it then... that makes it better? But probably more fucked up.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
So why don't you share..... a video of you telling her she's been "sharing" you with a crackwhore? We'll all get to see how sharing she is then.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Gotta side with Soygoebbels now. You might've actually fucked this smackwhore, but that's about all I believe at the moment.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
No one brags about how a hooker told him she came. Maybe Sam, but he wouldn't fall in love with a hooker either.

Sterling

El Presidente
And you never lied to the hooker. And surely she never once lied to you or told anyone else that they made her cum either. Is there some kind of award for Most Honorable and Honest Prostitute?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
At what point did he change to the GOT avatar? Starting to look like a Keg troll. I thought there was a strict no sock puppet rule here?

YIMMY_sl

shitlord
I feel like the majority of people who get street walking prostitutes have this underlying dream of falling in love with them and making them change their ways.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am sure the regular consumers of the world's oldest sold commodity, like Antarius for one, would refute that line of thought. Real life is not Pretty Woman.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I am sure the regular consumers of the world's oldest sold commodity, like Antarius for one, would refute that line of thought. Real life is not Pretty Woman.
I have not ever fallen in love with a prostitute.

I have however, gotten offers for free sex before (from multiple prostitutes). But I tended to think of it as more of a loyalty/retention program (like a car salesman) moreso than any possible skills I had in bed.

I do think, that some prostitutes I've been with are smarter, cleaner, and even friendlier than other people I've slept with, and I don't just mean the alchoholic drug abuser that has forced me to have a HCV test/scare. (p.s. I learned that 30% of all injection drug users 18-30 have hep c, that number jumps to 60% after 30, it's insanely common among that population, so learn from my mistake and find out if girl has ever used drugs BEFORE putting your dick into the crazy)