The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Id start with her phone. Get that fucker when she is sleeping and check it out if its not password locked, which could be another sign.
Terrible idea.

You guys are all fire and brimstone. Relax. Not every girl is a mindless skank who is constantly on the prowl for a better dick. Maybe she realized she spent her entire youth with one guys and is starting to wonder if that's all there is? Maybe that's why our man doesn't care much either? Just give her space and treat it as a breakup, doing your own thing, seeing other women, etc. If she decides she wants to get back together, and you do to, think about it. No need to demonize every chick in this thread.

P.S. I'm not planning on asking out hair stylist chick. Was just curious.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Shit's getting stupid with suicide girl. It's been almost a week since she's moved out from her boyfriends, and I've basically stayed over every night. Getting serious with a crazy broad, the fuck am I doing??
Stop it. Now.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Shit's getting stupid with suicide girl. It's been almost a week since she's moved out from her boyfriends, and I've basically stayed over every night. Getting serious with a crazy broad, the fuck am I doing??
Ahh, the things men would do for a piece of pie.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'm guessing she's been to your place a time or two. If she knows where you live you're a dead man. You can either stay in the relationship and hope she tries to end it herself or you can be murdered in your sleep. Sorry.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I tried to warn you. This is not a smart move man. Borderline personality disorder. No good!!!

Vagina... too overpowering... can't fight it. She let's me face fuck her, bro! It's true love.
Yeah, I'm sure she'll do anal and facials and threesomes and life ruining obsessive drama freakouts too.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Man, I dated one girl after my split and she got attached WAY too fast. I was still dealing with the end of a 10 year marriage and by no means ready to go serial monogamous. When it became obvious that I didn't hold her in the same...esteem....as my ex, the change in her personality over the next week. I had to stop spending the night out of fucking fear. And then she dropped a very "Breaking Bad"-ish "If she wins, I may have to do something to fix this." with this psychotic look and it was a threat to my ex and not a threat of suicide which came out in the ensuing argument. (There was never a point when I was even going back to my ex...it was this chick versus the field/sanity) Never told my ex wife that I was about to have to call cops for her protection. I left that town and took a job elsewhere. Jesus. It was some scary shit. Some women get attached FAST.

My first clue should have been random crying bouts each day after work. That is a sure-fucking-fire sign to run if there hasn't been a death, miscarriage, assault, or no PMS. I mean, EVERY FUCKING DAY was tears at times with no rhyme or reason.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Eh, every man should experience all that at least once in his life.
Why not 10 times
wink.png

Vagina... too overpowering... can't fight it. She let's me face fuck her, bro! It's true love.
dude have your fun and ride that wave to the beach.just dont fuckin knock her up

also plan ahead hit a hardware store now and stash away a new set of locks, than swing by the PD and grab an app for a restraining order fill out the general info. think of it as doomsday prepping for your penis.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
TGWBYH gold incoming. Keep pounding it and let us know how this shit plays out.

Kraelog

Trakanon Raider
Kraelog, some people just grow apart. especially when you guys were so young when you first hooked up. People change and relationships change as well. Just thank god you guys do not have any kids, or im assuming as much since you did not say you did. Breakups are a bit more complicated when kids are involved.

My theory? She is banging someone else. Did you notice any weird shit lately? Like her never leaving her cell phone alone, or always hiding it? Has she changed the way she dresses lately? Like more sexy or whatever when she goes out? Has she been going out more than usual? Taking more time to groom herself when going out? Most dudes are too dumb to realize when this shit is going on.

Id start with her phone. Get that fucker when she is sleeping and check it out if its not password locked, which could be another sign.
Yeah, she's either fucking someone else already, or about to. Women don't let go of the vine they are swinging on unless they have another one to transfer onto. Fuck therapy. Show her what you're made of, no kids right? Settle the property and move to Paris ready for some fresh pussy. Flip the tables on her or be a pathetic worm waiting for her to make a decision after her fun time fuck break.

Well you guys are bloody clairvoyant. I checked her messages/gmail/facebook and when I was on a ski-trip three weeks ago she had plans to cheat on me with an ex-client of hers. Due to sheer coincidence, her getting a heavy flue and the guy going abroad for a family emergence, she didn't actually cheat. So I confronted her with all that and told her the relationship is over, we're getting a divorce and she's out the door as soon as possible. She confessed, started crying & apologizing because she wants to fight for the marriage, the 10 years we had, etc....a metric ton of bullshit.

Obviously I'm dissapointed in her, but I'm actually relieved. I wasn't sure I wanted to continue the relationship but I was afraid I'd make the biggest mistake of my life by ending a marriage which was fantastic for more then 9 years. Now that she has blown up the marriage, I can walk away with a clear head and she has to live with what she's done.

So gameplan for the following months:

1. Wife is moving out as soon as possible for about 4-5 months after which I'm moving to Paris when I find a job there & she moves back into the empty appartment.

2. Get the divorce papers in order.

3. Start cutting some weight. I'm in good shape but I need to lose some 25-30 pounds to get a real defined look.

4. Fuck my soon to be ex as many times as humanly possible before she leaves (the sex is still really good).

In conclusion...

rrr_img_13728.jpg

Lemeran

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sounds like prime time to ask for anal. Plan looks good except for the part where she moves back in, when you move you want no contact with her. She moves back into the apartment there's a million reasons for her to continue interacting with you, washer broken, rent due etc. At that point drop the place and her.

sorry bro, really tough break, be proud your handling it well, lotta guys fall apart over this kinda shit. awesome plan, stick to it. just remember once a cheater always a cheater, don't get fooled by her again.... for serious.

"To Later Days and Better Lays" *cheers*

beer_toast1_600-600x300.jpg

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Doing the divorce sucks too though. Get ready for some major cries if she wants to try to fix it.

It sucks. Totally sucks and I don't wish it on anyone. At least you don't own a house. That was a major fucking annoyance when she decided she'd make outlandish claims about what she's "owed." Then your lawyers have to argue it out.

You're doing the right thing. People change. Got married at 21 before moving off for grad school. By 29, she and I were totally different people. That fueled all our mutual cheating. That and her incessant desire for validation by other men.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I feel like the earliest anyone should get married is late 20's or early thirties. If you get married early 20's so much can change with one or both partners.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, that sucks man. But thank god you dont have any kids and you can just walk away. Youre still a young dude with your whole life ahead of you and it looks like you have a good plan. Just dont let her ass wiesel her way back. Do not put control back into her court. Remember, it does not necessarily take some other dude actually fucking her if she has been emotionally cheating on you which, IMO, is just as bad or worse.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eh, every man should experience all that at least once in his life.
Yes, but this man is talking like he's ready to go exclusive with psychonaut. I'm all for his experiences, but the way he talks has me worried he's falling for her.