The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I mean, I understand wanting to get some side action away from your wife. But can't you just bang some friend of a friend, or a bar skank, or shit a coworker, maybe some woman you've known a long time or a friend's wife that always flirted with you? Granted some of them are pretty dangerous in terms of getting caught. But a fucking nearly homeless junkie street walker fromMOTHERFUCKING CAMDEN?!?!?!I just don't get it. Then again he's probably morbidly obese or otherwise completely disgusting and just has a ton of cash somehow.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Ah, grats. Sorry I got the impression you(like eomer's gf) were still in application hell and not having any luck.
Well I just got the news, but by now it's pretty much all sorted so you've either gotten an offer, are 2nd/3rd in line, or you're fucked till the fall when you apply again and want to kill yourself.

Here's something scary: I haven't been laid since I came home from traveling in early June. But it ain't no thang. I hope to return to this thread in force once I start working again (before fall) and have money.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So I pulled a "its not you, its me" with some chick with two kids I'd met in town after 4 weeks and giving it up on the first date. Met someone in much better shape (actually tremendous shape...), zero kids, and a hell of a lot more education in a field that pays quite well. No brainer?

So is it weird that I'm going to avoid sex for the first few months with this new girl because I actually think she's got long term promise? Its amazing the difference between my mindset with someone who's basically cashed in all her chips and came up desperate versus someone that is sitting on tremendous potential because she, you know, made logical decisions. Now to find out where that logic breaks down because we all know it does.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
hooker drama update......saw her every day this week...( no sex ) how sorry is that i see a hooker every day but can't even get a handjob...
anyway, took her to lunch, then shopping, twice i took her to the health vans. where they pass out for free ( needles, water to mix the heroin, the rubber tie off for her arm, cotton balls, mixing caps, sterile wipes, condoms ) every tuesday and thursday they pass this stuff out....
anyway, it looks like her and her live-in will be losing their apartment tomorrow, the money she made, he took and spent it on dope for another girl,
now she has no rent money, so it looks like i will be spending sunday moving her stuff to the budget inn.....
Seriously...a HOOKER? That entire paragraph made me retch. Here's some advice from someone with an uncle and a few other family members who were druggies - they're not people. Get that through your head. They're leaches. If it floats your boat, piss on her, maker her suck a room full of dick (you clearly love sloppy seconds), or better yet kick her to the curb.

Maybe I'm a heartless fuck but seeing my uncle destroy my grandparents by basically following the path of that hooker's one true love (here's a hint...its not you..its the dude that's taking an aids bath nightly in that worn out hole she tries to charge rent for) I have zero empathy for these worthless fucks. You should too. Its a much better situation for her and you.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So is it weird that I'm going to avoid sex for the first few months with this new girl because I actually think she's got long term promise? Its amazing the difference between my mindset with someone who's basically cashed in all her chips and came up desperate versus someone that is sitting on tremendous potential because she, you know, made logical decisions. Now to find out where that logic breaks down because we all know it does.
AVOID sex? You shouldn't do that if you mean it the way I read it. She could lose interest in you for one thing. You should be trying and seeing how easily she gives it up if you are screening her for quality/LTR potential. Ifshemakesyouwait then its probably a good sign, as long as she clearly wants you and there's at least some sexual contact/desire, just maybe making you wait to seal the deal. But don't be Mr. Hands-Off as if it will get you more respect or make the relationship stronger, that's suicidal.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
So is it weird that I'm going to avoid sex for the first few months with this new girl because I actually think she's got long term promise?
Double-edged sword there. I can see why you would want to take it slow, showing that your interest is more than just a hook-up. However, if she wants sex and/or thinks the relationship has progressed to the point where you should be having sex and aren't, she may take it as a sign that you aren't that into her. Or if she isn't looking for the same thing as you (she is just looking for a hook-up/fling), you might miss your chance to bang her. Based on your description of her she would have no problem filling the sex void if you aren't. A "few months" seems like a long time to wait in my book, even if you are taking it slow. Might give the wrong impression.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Pretty sure the whole waiting to have sex thing to make a relationship more meaningful is some hollywood bullshit. You're going to have just shy of one billion anecdotes of why you should wait or why it won't matter. I imagine more important is not coming on too strongly or making her feel overwhelmed/pressured into it and when you do eventually do it, don't be bad at it.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Double-edged sword there. I can see why you would want to take it slow, showing that your interest is more than just a hook-up. However, if she wants sex and/or thinks the relationship has progressed to the point where you should be having sex and aren't, she may take it as a sign that you aren't that into her. Or if she isn't looking for the same thing as you (she is just looking for a hook-up/fling), you might miss your chance to bang her. Based on your description of her she would have no problem filling the sex void if you aren't. A "few months" seems like a long time to wait in my book, even if you are taking it slow. Might give the wrong impression.
Or she will think you are a fucking pussy and move on to a more interesting man. You should be trying to fuck her. She should be utilizing her dumb ass woman's "three date" rule or something. If she bangs you after knowing you a few hours she will probably bang any other swinging dick even after you are in a relationship with her. Its pretty simple stuff!

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I guess I'll be voice number eight thousand to repeat the "don't do that" line. "Quality" chicks want to get laid, too. Don't put them up on some pedestal. As others have said, there is a difference between not trying to get laid at all cost and not progressing anything. If you dig the girl, do what feels natural. The fact that you dig her--on its own--will make it obvious to her that you aren't just after sex.

I think the only thing that artificially holding back physical progression does is make a relationship that wouldn't otherwise work seem more intriguing for longer. But that will fade eventually anyway. Girls might have some arbitrary time/date# quota before giving it up just to make sure the guy isn't just lying to get laid, which I think can be reasonable, but let her decide that.

YIMMY_sl

shitlord
AVOID sex? You shouldn't do that if you mean it the way I read it. She could lose interest in you for one thing. You should be trying and seeing how easily she gives it up if you are screening her for quality/LTR potential. Ifshemakesyouwait then its probably a good sign, as long as she clearly wants you and there's at least some sexual contact/desire, just maybe making you wait to seal the deal. But don't be Mr. Hands-Off as if it will get you more respect or make the relationship stronger, that's suicidal.
I agree with this. Started hanging out with a girl I really liked and didn't want to have sex on the first few dates. She made a move one night while we were watching TV and I was a bit nervous and didn't want to act like I do that all the time. She ended up breaking it off...wow I should have had sex with her...this was 2 weeks ago.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did you kiss her on the forehead and then cuddle? Fucking faggot.

What kind of fucking adult is chilling at the opposite sex's house watching a movie late at night and doesn't start fuckin? If I'm coming over to your house to 'watch a movie' that means you're going to be 'getting fucking plowed' after or during the movie.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
if you're not making a final push to stick it in her by the 3rd date, you are friend zoned by default. Not saying you have to close the deal on that date, but if it's not obvious you're trying, your goose is cooked. how often are you seeing this girl?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I agree with this. Started hanging out with a girl I really liked and didn't want to have sex on the first few dates. She made a move one night while we were watching TV and I was a bit nervous and didn't want to act like I do that all the time. She ended up breaking it off...wow I should have had sex with her...this was 2 weeks ago.
You got lucky she broke it off. She could have friend zoned you and started talking about her periods and what dudes she wanted to fuck when you met to see the latest chick flick.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Did you kiss her on the forehead and then cuddle? Fucking faggot.

What kind of fucking adult is chilling at the opposite sex's house watching a movie late at night and doesn't start fuckin? If I'm coming over to your house to 'watch a movie' that means you're going to be 'getting fucking plowed' after or during the movie.
Truth.

And thus the actual reason you "don't like" white women.
Haha.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Look at events or conferences, go to them, meet those people, talk to them, without being a creeper try and impress them somehow(in my case, I presented a piece of original research at a tech conference and talked to what would be my future "sponsor" after.)
Your entire lengthy post can be summed up with the following TL;DR

Rule #1 Be Attractive
Rule #2 Don't be unattractive

Djay

Trakanon Raider
So, I started pulling out the divorced line again when I can't find anything better to say in 30 seconds, but I'm having a hard time following up when they respond with something other than playing along.
"Nice! Guys say a lot of cheesy shit on here, but I have to say your message is by far the most amusing so far. "
Not sure how to respond.