The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
With a really sloppy blowjob?
Exactly. Which is quickly going to get her thinking.."Am I a whore?" "I hope he isn't just trying to buy sex", etc. Spending lavish amounts of money on chicks you're barely/not dating is usually a pretty horrid idea.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
With a really sloppy blowjob?
Exactly what I was thinking.

Nothing wrong with giving your woman something nice.
A Kimono might work too.

Maybe even better than a "I don't like your hairdo so here's a gift card to have it changed" gift?

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
That's kinda the point, its supposed to be a half joke.
Well what do you want from her? Just more sex or a girlfriend?

Mustache looks good, btw. I normally hate hipsters, especially with their skinny leg jeans and slightly too tight buttoned shirts.

edit: but it looks like you're starting to go bald a little based on what looks like thinning hair. Depending on how you end up balding you might have to lose the mustache just because you don't want to look like Dr. Phil. But only if you bald like him. How do you get the edges all twisty and pointy like that, and how exactly do you shave it to get the sides extra long? I don't plan on doing it myself, just curious.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Everything you do is expensive, especially your dates and first dates. It may be normal for you, doing expensive things and not worrying about it, which is great for you. But when normal people have a normal amount of money (or in the case of a grad student, 0), it feels uncomfortable to have someone spend a shitload of money on them. Most people want a relationship where both sides contribute equally. If she's some poor ass grad student and you give her a $100+ gift, how is she gonna even come close to matching that?
heh, the sum total of our "expensive" dating has been a concert with dinner beforehand ($12/plate!) and brunch three times cause we can't ever make evenings work other than a quick bang and snooze. I don't know her financial situation, but I think she does alright between waitressing full time and doing part time clinical work. She's not yet a grad student, just submitted all of her applications, and has as far as I know been working the past year or two.

Like I said, I'll see what else I can think of.

ronaan_sl said:
Maybe even better than a "I don't like your hairdo so here's a gift card to have it changed" gift?
I like her hair just fine. However the first time we met, the mutual friend that introduced us was talking her out of doing her own coloring at home and going to a salon across the street from my place, and the girl I'm dating has said she'll likely go in the next month or two as her last coloring grows out. I think it's actually even semi-thoughtful, if only because I was actually paying attention to chicks talking about their hair stylist/colorist.

Zombie Thorne_sl

shitlord
I like the salon gift card idea, it shows that you actually pay attention to what she says. I think it will go over great. Every chick I've dated that spent that kind of money on their hair knew it was ridiculous but it was important to them. They would have thought a gift like that was pretty awesome.

Baraz_sl

shitlord
Can't believe this thread is on page 2, it has given me years of enjoyment as a lurker.

Guess I'll contribute, although it's not really appropriate for this thread.

Made the mistake of the Work Christmas party hookup. Girl from work was texting me after the party after we went to separate bars, about how I should go where she is, she'll show me a much more fun time if I am with her etc. So being the drunk guy I am, I obviously go there. We make out, I try to sleep with her, I fail. What pisses me off the most is I didn't even want to sleep with her, but I felt like I should since well, I was horny and it had been a little while.

Being teased by a 6 is just awful. So much self-respect lost.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Well what do you want from her? Just more sex or a girlfriend?

Mustache looks good, btw. I normally hate hipsters, especially with their skinny leg jeans and slightly too tight buttoned shirts.

edit: but it looks like you're starting to go bald a little based on what looks like thinning hair. Depending on how you end up balding you might have to lose the mustache just because you don't want to look like Dr. Phil. But only if you bald like him. How do you get the edges all twisty and pointy like that, and how exactly do you shave it to get the sides extra long? I don't plan on doing it myself, just curious.
I want her as a girlfriend.

I use a bee's wax based mustache wax to keep it twisted, it takes some practice. I put a tiny bit on my finger tips and warm up up by rubbing it between my fingers. Apply it to the ends and kinda rub it in. But it drys super super fast, it is wax after all. So I use a blow dryer to melt the wax then I just hold the hair where I want it till it drys.

To trim it I put a comb par with my lips then drag it across to one side and then comb up. The long hairs get caught and the short ones fall down, trim the little ones. Kind of undercut the hair.

Its a giant pain in the ass to get growing decent.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
I like her hair just fine.
I was joking bro. Gift card is a good idea. Just put something small materialistic with it... pair of socks, box of chocolates or whatever.
Dick in a box would probably work.
cool.png

cool.png

Salshun_sl

shitlord
We have so many tough guy threads, I hoped this thread was going to be the vulnerable one, fuck look at the title. The one thread where good, heart felt advice was given. Let's try to get back to that.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
I'm feeling the urge to post my story in this thread but I was ridiculed in IRC for it.. lol

see my sig.
Nobody is getting ridiculed bro. on the old boards we had guys failing so hard it was nigh impossible to comprehend (me), and that turned out ok too.

oh and the guy getting blown by a tranny off craigslist. True Internet Hero.

So, do tell.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
heh, the sum total of our "expensive" dating has been a concert with dinner beforehand ($12/plate!) and brunch three times cause we can't ever make evenings work other than a quick bang and snooze. I don't know her financial situation, but I think she does alright between waitressing full time and doing part time clinical work. She's not yet a grad student, just submitted all of her applications, and has as far as I know been working the past year or two.

Like I said, I'll see what else I can think of.

I like her hair just fine. However the first time we met, the mutual friend that introduced us was talking her out of doing her own coloring at home and going to a salon across the street from my place, and the girl I'm dating has said she'll likely go in the next month or two as her last coloring grows out. I think it's actually even semi-thoughtful, if only because I was actually paying attention to chicks talking about their hair stylist/colorist.
Honestly man, I don't have a problem with expensive dates. It'd be one thing if you were a poor fuck pawning all your shit to bring her on a good date, but, well, you're not a poor fuck, you have good taste, so why not spend a little bit of cash? That's perfectly fine.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Can't believe this thread is on page 2, it has given me years of enjoyment as a lurker.

Guess I'll contribute, although it's not really appropriate for this thread.

Made the mistake of the Work Christmas party hookup. Girl from work was texting me after the party after we went to separate bars, about how I should go where she is, she'll show me a much more fun time if I am with her etc. So being the drunk guy I am, I obviously go there. We make out, I try to sleep with her, I fail. What pisses me off the most is I didn't even want to sleep with her, but I felt like I should since well, I was horny and it had been a little while.

Being teased by a 6 is just awful. So much self-respect lost.
Probably she was on her period.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I fucked this 18yr old asian a few weeks back that just moved here to go to school. Sex was great, totally submissive and let me do whatever I wanted. After the 4th day she had been over after I finished I told her I was gonna go take a shower and she could join me(the usual). I get out 15 minutes later and shes downstairs in the kitchen... She comes out of the kitchen and is like "I put the dishes in the washer away and did the dirty ones and put them in the machine. You want me to do your laundry?" I'm like whoa whoa whoa whoa, this is not dating, this is me throwing you around like a fuck toy when I want sex. You need to get out now and think about why you are never invited back. Next 2 weeks my phone blows up with "baby please" "I thought we had something special" and all that shenanigans. I paid her roommate with a 30rack of bud to take her out and get her drunk and set her crazy ass on some frat dude. Then I get the text "I am sorry I was drunk and cheated on you" .........

Phone number changed the next day.
You sound like the crazy one dude.

Bitch wants to do my laundry? PSYCHOPATH.
Set bitch up to cheat on me and she apologizes next day? CHANGE MY NUMBER GET ME AWAY FROM THIS NUTJOB

Plus your story is complete BS anyway, so I guess that's really what makes your crazy.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I was joking bro. Gift card is a good idea. Just put something small materialistic with it... pair of socks, box of chocolates or whatever.
Dick in a box would probably work.
cool.png
Aychamo_sl said:
Honestly man, I don't have a problem with expensive dates. It'd be one thing if you were a poor fuck pawning all your shit to bring her on a good date, but, well, you're not a poor fuck, you have good taste, so why not spend a little bit of cash? That's perfectly fine.
Emailed her friend to ask about the ideas I'd had, if there were any others I should consider, and dollar value. Got a good response back:

Both are great ideas but I hear ya on the Gift Certs.. Money wise I think 80-100 bucks is doable and appropriate for her.

I love the EVO idea maybe throw in something from Planet Organic or Polly Magoos on Whyte? A gift bag with the Olive Oil and some other random shit would be fun. There are lots of cool hipster gifts at Urban Behaviour and Chapters. She would like things like a listography book (chapters). Plaid Giraffe on whyte also has really cool stuff just stay away from branded shit, no Lou lou Lemon ect.

OHH she would love Moccasin slippers...
Prolly gonna pick her brain a bit tonight as well, we haven't even really discussed if we're even doing gifts or not. Leaning towards the slippers and some fancy olive oil that she likes for Christmas. Then maybe just the gift certificate for her birthday a couple weeks later.

cool.png