The Good Place

Cybsled

The 2nd halves of the seasons tend to be a bit better than the first halves on average

Since the experiment is done, it will be dealing with the aftermath now

Cybsled

lol I wasn't expecting the Judge's verdict. I do wonder how they are going to solve for that now.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I'm not quite sure what the heck happens now. Even if we did a near-real-time episode for the ~45 mins that Chidi has to come up with the ethical framework of reality before the final winter break, what then happens in the last block of episodes??

spronk

FPS noob
i believe in jason, i think he would come up with a dope ass afterlife

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I enjoyed this week. Whenever the episode aired. I finally got a chance to watch it. There is no Answer. The answer is Eleanore. I smiled, but I'm a sucker for that type of shit. Kristin Bell is still my #1, though.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I don't have anything new to write except that it'll be back on January 9th.
Also, here's Kristen being sexy.

Bell.gif

• 5Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Just a heads up, they resume the final season on the 9th. It'll all be over by the end of this month. /sad

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
The Good Place is pretty damn awesome. Started watching and not surprisingly it's by the same dude as Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Parks and shit.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
"I'm just the idea guy..."

So there are these last four episodes each of them requires one of the principal four humans to develop and implement the plan and this one was Chidi's.

So who will be the last most important person at the end? Is has to be either Jason or Elenore right?

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I think everyone knows Elenore has a special something. She always finds a way out of something terrible, so it's bound to be Jason that comes out with a surprise, off the wall win.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Is Jason ... God?

He's such a complete fuckup, perpetually, and yet still a core part of this whole thing from the very start with the message to Eleanor in the first episode.

• 1Like

Cybsled

That actually would be funny if Jason ended up being the ultimate being in the universe

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Is Jason ... God?

He's such a complete fuckup, perpetually, and yet still a core part of this whole thing from the very start with the message to Eleanor in the first episode.
when he first revealed himself to elanor he said they're either in a zoo or a prank show and eleanor dismissed him and says it's heaven.

he was right on both guesses.

he's just a walking ocams razor, everyone is thinking of all these complex solutions when the simple one is best.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
The name still reminds me of Garth Marenghi's Darkplace. One of the funniest and stupidest shows and shit.

spronk

FPS noob
i keep expecting some crazy twist like God revealing himself as a minor character and when it doesn't happen I honestly am a bit disappointed. Wonder if they are going to play the finale, next week a 2 parter, straight or not