The Good Place

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
When Chidi told Elenor that he wanted to chill out with her in the I dot... I think that is the most romantic thing I have ever heard.

spronk

FPS noob
good season, I thought the finale was a tad bit predictable and it feels like they are skirting a bit too much to "lets do season 1, again, with a different twist!" but the overall season was really great and its still a fantastic show.

Its supposed to be quite popular on netflix so I think if NBC does cancel it, which seems unlikely given the only two shows by the production company are Brooklyn 99 and Good Place, Netflix would probably snap it up in an instant.

Cybsled

The show gets extremely high critical praise, so that helps give it buffer against cancelation. If they did go that route, I would suspect they would be given a headsup so they can craft a decent ending.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
The GF and I just started watching this. Got really hooked right away and binged season 1 in just a few days.

It really bothers me when TV shows just reboot each season and go back to the same status quo that the last season started on. Is season two really just going to be a repeat of season one but with a slightly different twist? Not sure I can stay on board if so...

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The GF and I just started watching this. Got really hooked right away and binged season 1 in just a few days.

It really bothers me when TV shows just reboot each season and go back to the same status quo that the last season started on. Is season two really just going to be a repeat of season one but with a slightly different twist? Not sure I can stay on board if so...

Short answer: No
Long Answer: Watch and find out

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

yea just keep on watching, it's top 5 best series in 5 years

i mean, we know why you want to keep on watching
tumblr_ot7wf9A4Ge1thej0ko2_400.gif

but she'll like it
ah i can't spoil it

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
"You used the patio" Yeah, that's what I want.
The show is very creative. They flip the script every season making it different, yet kind of the same. I haven't been bored by this show at all. Damn good series.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>

but she'll like it
ah i can't spoil it

I’ve seen pics of her at a nude beach and her boobs were much smaller, she get a job?

Cybsled

Makes sense. They run the experiment, then the judge makes a ruling. Their only options are a) stretch out the experiment b) go somewhere else c) resolve the entire plot. A runs the risk of "been there, done that", B doesn't seem likely since they spent most of last season already trying to do that. C, resolving the plot, is really the only reasonable option.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Better to go out on top and have a true resolution to this incredibly creative narrative.

• 1Like

Maul

Dental Dammer

but she'll like it
ah i can't spoil it
She's been up there on my would love to bang list since Veronica Mars!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yeah... I didn't try Veronica Mars until much later. Heroes is what got me hooked. Then the hook was sunk deep with Forgetting Sarah Marshal.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I so much want to really disappoint her in bed. We're talking total disaster. I'd feel proud about that.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
She could just pay there sleeping and naked. It would be enough. I wouldn't even wake her up as I crawled back out the window.

• 1Like