The Good Place

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
This last episode was great but also a little sad; I wish they had spent more time in the Bad Place - there's just so much more joke potential and scenarios they can have with their form of humorous psychological/situational torture. Plus, I think at some point the show likely needs to be grounded in a new location and I was kinda hoping The Bad Place would be it for the rest of the season

Cybsled

Janet and Michael are still there, so I imagine we will see something happen in hell.

Cybsled

Interesting angle to bring into season 3. Sucks we will have to wait a long time for the show to come back ;(

Michael being a bartender was pretty meta, though lol

Ladro

Anomaly
Yeah that was a great finale and set up for season three. Putting Dansen behind a bar was a great touch.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Im intrigued by the fact that Janet is more than just a Janet by this point. Curious way to end the season, I wonder how long they will explore them in their 'second chance'? Its a pretty big departure from the very stylized 'neighborhood' set.

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
What a fantastic season-ender. How many comedies move their overarching story as frequently as this show? It feels like its doing a lot of things comedies don't really do, which is awesome.

spronk

FPS noob
meh, I thought it was pretty cliche and obvious sending everyone back into the world, especially michael fucking around with things doesn't really prove anything anymore other than the whole system is pretty screwed up, doesn't make any sense, doesn't account for buddhism/hinduism (reincarnation), etc. Was hoping for a stronger man-behind-the-curtain kinda reveal.

Still a good episode and i definitely will keep watching for season 3 but I hope it doesn't go down the super predictable road of the 4 eventually meet up together and figure out how to be good thanks to the support of each other. I actually think it woulda been hella funnier if the judge & michael's interference radically changes world history to apocalypse level and now God and stuff have to get involved.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The writers really think outside the box for this show and I love it.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Was that the season finale? I really enjoyed this episode. Maybe it's just love for Kristen Bell, but whatever. It was good.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So, I just got into this show this week while looking for new shows on Netflix and am shocked at not only how good and clever it is, but that NBC are the ones behind it. I can't believe I'd never heard of it until now.

This show is simply fantastic.

Also, I want Janet to love me.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
So, I just got into this show this week while looking for new shows on Netflix and am shocked at not only how good and clever it is, but that NBC are the ones behind it. I can't believe I'd never heard of it until now.

This show is simply fantastic.

Also, I want Janet to love me.
you're current?