The Grand Tour (from the guys in Top Gear)

gak

<Gold Donor>
TV star Richard Hammond and his wife were gassed

Jesus Christ, I would have loved to read that one of the guests was armed and awake and opened up on those fuckers...

t.gif

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
This is one of the things that really chaps my ass about Amazon. At least Netflix releases shows all at once.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Watched the first episode, and I admit...

If there was an option to pay a daily/weekly/whatever pass to go nuts on the streets of Detroit would be a compelling vacation/getaway option for me.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hahaha the price of that house really put things in perspective for me a bit. I knew it was bad there but good lawd.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Truly excellent section on Jim Clark this week. These guys are very good presenters when they get serious about it.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
No more studio episodes but specials only? That's a good move. Their specials are the best part of the show.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
But then how will we get to splash in the puddles in the potholes of debate... on conversation street.

• 1Like

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
In the episode around Vegas, the dirt track where they did the crash up derby was 2 miles from my house. In the middle of nowhere desert. I was watching and shouted MOTHERFUCKER rather loud according to my wife.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
If only you knew it was happening. Then you could have gone out to witness it in person.

• 1Solidarity

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
No more studio episodes but specials only? That's a good move. Their specials are the best part of the show.
They are filming season 4 so this is exactly what I expect. Which ia great news. Not sure why the format change but I was extremely bummed until I read they were already filming 4.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the studio stuff was why i stopped watching. american stig and celebrity fakeouts or non celebs and just a bunch of drivel with only a few minutes of car adventures. if it was just an hour of epic trips and car reviews i would be happy to come back.

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
If only you knew it was happening. Then you could have gone out to witness it in person.
I would have been a stalker for realz. I also saw all the cars from the 1st season 1 ep opening heading to CA but didn't realize what I was looking at.