The Grand Tour (from the guys in Top Gear)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Fadaar

That guy
the studio stuff was why i stopped watching. american stig and celebrity fakeouts or non celebs and just a bunch of drivel with only a few minutes of car adventures. if it was just an hour of epic trips and car reviews i would be happy to come back.

Seasons 2 and 3 were far better. Season 3 especially so, the only studio moments were the guys doing their thing. No celebs, none of that crap.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Just watched the final episode and got a bit worked up when I watched Clarkson at the end, really did believe it for a second. I've watched every episode since the first aired in 2002 with the new format and hamster. Thought James was a great addition the following season cause the chemistry just felt right. It'll be a bit different with the format change but as long as they are together then that's all that matters. Clarkson also said he has at least five years worth of ideas in his head right now so that's promising.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Expanse, Mandalorian, AND this all on the same day. I ain't getting shit done this weekend.
HOly FUCK ME I forgot about the expanse. I'm going outside to BEAT MYSELF SENSLESS then I'm power watching season 4. And I wanted to finish my new PC this weekend. Looks like nothing is getting done......

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The part where they had to cross 30 miles of ocean had me fucking dying of laughter, especially how blasted Hammond was getting.

gak

<Gold Donor>
Just started watching it:

"Climate change is ruining everything, climate change caused this river to shrink 99% so these fishermen are fucked. Oh, by the way, the Chinese built a dam and cut off the fishermen's water supply, that might have a bit to do with it too."

c.jpg

Haus

<Silver Donator>
is this new?

No, that's an old episode... because I remember them destroying that Pub RV later in the episode. heh

You went and got my hopes up.

Although now, I want to see them do a "So you're going to build a vehicle to survive for a month in an American city with no police force" special.....

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
No, that's an old episode... because I remember them destroying that Pub RV later in the episode. heh

You went and got my hopes up.

Although now, I want to see them do a "So you're going to build a vehicle to survive for a month in an American city with no police force" special.....
shit, now i want to see that. which season is that challenge from?

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Watched this last night. It was entertaining. Finding it hard to believe that it's not pre-scripted for the stuff like modifying the cars. But I'm OK with that. It's about seeing these three guys do ridiculous things involving cars, and if that's what you are wanting, you're satisfied with this.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
It's cool doing a "special" here and there, but this new format blows. I much prefer the car reviews, laps, news, etc.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Honestly, I liked every season of Matt Leblanc Top Gear's way better than the Grand Tour. I don't like that it was so much better, but whatever.