The Grand Tour (from the guys in Top Gear)

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
I honestly thought that they were going to inadvertently kill each other in this, or accidentally kill themselves
Yeah wow May was a danger to himself. When his car goes through the ice you can see 'I'm too old for this shit' flash across his face. That wreck I was like WTF and backed up the video, I thought their shit was scripted, that definitely was not!

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I've been watching Hammond's workshop. It has been traumatic. The entire show is Hammond promising people work that he vastly underestimates, and then undercharges for.

This is exactly what it was like in one of my previous jobs working for 2 english guys.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Yeah tbh it's a big nothing burger. He'll be 65 by then anyway, can't imagine he'd want to do much traveling.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Looks like the show is over since Clarkson insulted Meghan Markle.

Wasn't even that bad of a thing to say, something a random comedian would say and fairly light hearted despite his use of the word hate. Social media has made this world so soft...

And you know when Clarkson dies the headlines will all be talking about how awesome he was. So dumb.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They all have their own shows on the side, so losing the Grand Tour isn't that big a deal. They will air the last 2-3 episodes. Dumb for Clarkson to do - just keep your damn mouth shut in public, she's a nobody and has zero affect on anyone's life, so why even talk about her?

• 1Barf

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They all have their own shows on the side, so losing the Grand Tour isn't that big a deal. They will air the last 2-3 episodes. Dumb for Clarkson to do - just keep your damn mouth shut in public, she's a nobody and has zero affect on anyone's life, so why even talk about her?
What good is being old and fucking rich if you have to bite your tongue about some fake ass bitch.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
because he's Jeremy fucking Clarkson and you didnt love him for being a fucking bitch tits who has to keep quiet around wanna be celebs like Harry's wife. you love him for being himself and saying whatever comes to his mind, which is usually comedy gold. fuck Amazon.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
It will wash over. Grand Tour is amazing. I think it's more likely to end due to the guys age than any cancel bullshit.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
because he's Jeremy fucking Clarkson and you didnt love him for being a fucking bitch tits who has to keep quiet around wanna be celebs like Harry's wife. you love him for being himself and saying whatever comes to his mind, which is usually comedy gold. fuck Amazon.

This might be Chuk's best take ever

• 1Solidarity

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
If I was May I'd have taken titties N beer the whole trip. Fuck that little car he had. UK makes some really fucked up crap food , economy , I mean cars.

Anyhow the show was as good as always.

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Pretty much all the seasons of Top Gear are free right now with ads on Amazon Prime.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Their specials are always pretty funny, despite how scripted and staged they are. But, I really wish they'd return to the earlier format of this show when they were still doing car news, car reviews, etc.