the greatest streak in sports history has come to an end

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Explain that to a judge.
what judge? Dredd? nah dude. nobody gives a fuck. the one or two times a year i go, its about 1pm when i get there and about 8 or 9pm when i leave. im there all fucking day, i pass by ushers and managers. nobody gives a shit. try it for yourself and see.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
astro, if you were to die today, how long would it take before anyone found out? a week? a month? years?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
sneaking into the movies implies i did not pay to get in. which i have. the movie theater makes money off concessions, not tickets. when i watch other films i buy popcorn and/or soda. therefore i paid for what i went to see and i also paid for whatever else i saw to the theater chain by buying their overpriced snacks. the studio gets theirs, the theater gets theirs and i get 2-3 films to watch. everyone is happy.
rrr_img_64395.jpg

If you pay for one hooker, you haven't payed for three just because you can buy more rubbers.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
rrr_img_64395.jpg

If you pay for one hooker, you haven't payed for three just because you can buy more rubbers.
thats actually not true either. one time in my 20s i picked up a blonde street hoe. it was like 20s outside and she was with her friend, a brunette latina hoe. she said that for 30 bucks i could have both of them just so her friend could warm up. that was another great deal i couldnt pass up.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
thats actually not true either. one time in my 20s i picked up a blonde street hoe. it was like 20s outside and she was with her friend, a brunette latina hoe. she said that for 30 bucks i could have both of them just so her friend could warm up. that was another great deal i couldnt pass up.
uldeutF.gif

You're the personification of induction. Don't ever change, Astr0creep
smile.png

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
It goes back to an epic spaz back on FoH who was convinced he had outed me as a sex offender from Chicago, despite the fact that I've never lived in Chicago.
doesnt deny the sex offender part. just the chicago part. interesting

Garthax

Trakanon Raider
MOST CONSECUTIVE STANLEY CUP PLAYOFF APPEARANCES

29 - Boston Bruins, 1968-96

28 - Chicago Blackhawks, 1970-97

25 - St. Louis Blues, 1980-2004

24 - Montr?al Canadiens, 1971-94

22 - Detroit Red Wings, 1991-present

21 - Montr?al Canadiens, 1949-69

20 - Detroit Red Wings, 1939-58

LONGEST ACTIVE PLAYOFF STREAKS IN NORTH AMERICAN MAJOR PRO SPORTS

NHL - 22 - Detroit Red Wings, 1991-present

Fuvi_sl

shitlord
Floyd Mayweather 45-0 for greatest active streak by someone still competing if you want to limit it to perfect records. I think the Spurs and Red Wing streaks are for more impressive even with the Spurs having 404 losses since the start of the streak including playoffs. 15 years of consistent excellence > winning ~10 truly competitive fights and not making a big mistake against ~35 inferior boxers.

Devlin

Golden Squire
$30 for 2 hookers?

Was this in the 1940's?