the greatest streak in sports history has come to an end

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
$30 for 2 hookers?

Was this in the 1940's?
1997 i think. dunno man, i was coming back from a friend's house and he usually has some sexy lady friends hanging out (damn musicians) there so i was a little "anxious". on the way home i saw these 2 cute hoes just shivering together in the cold on a street corner and i stopped to pick up the blonde and the brunette wanted to come too so they could warm up in the car. i dunno what hoes charge now. but back in the day of the 1990s you could get a bj for about 20 bucks. if the hoe is desperate you could get it for less. i have some good and bad stories about some of my hoe adventures. thankfully most were good.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This thread is a weird one. On one hand, professional wrestling is fucking retarded if you're over the age of 13; on the other hand, Astrocreep is retarded no matter what age you are.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
oh . is that like he has some fat chick in leather and a whip, step on his nuts? yeah, im probably not gonna be like little j49 then.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Nah.the new hooker is cute.don't know if he likes to get his balls crushed though
And i was refering to his ability to tell his stories about hoes.just wanted to know your stories

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Nah.the new hooker is cute.don't know if he likes to get his balls crushed though
And i was refering to his ability to tell his stories about hoes.just wanted to know your stories
well the last hoe i had was interesting. while she was doing her thing, i started rubbing them titties. chick with my thing still in her mouth says, please dont fondle me.

Disp_sl

shitlord
So you grossed out bitches who get paid money to pretend they're enjoying it? Should have offered them $37.50 to let you fondle them.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So....did you put your hand on her head?
yeah, but her face wont get me off. i need a pair of titties to rub. sometimes they let you rub their cunnies, but its rare. anyway, that shit was too weird and so i stopped hoeing it up and just went back to getting the russian chicks at the gogo bar grind me off.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So you grossed out bitches who get paid money to pretend they're enjoying it? Should have offered them $37.50 to let you fondle them.
i dont think you can gross out a hooker. some are just weird, even for hoes. i had a chick once who didnt feel like blowing but offered to ride my dick for the bj price instead.