The Hateful Eight

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Can't get a good feeling for the plot of the movie... it's a western Clue?

Fedor

<Banned>
Can't get a good feeling for the plot of the movie... it's a western Clue?
51o0UB-9YwL.jpg

the-thing-poster.jpg

except without aliens

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So the premise is Kurt Russell says "This bitch's head is worth mad loot, come at me!" and then they all come at him?

Sterling

El Presidente
So the premise is Kurt Russell says "This bitch's head is worth mad loot, come at me!" and then they all come at him?
There's probably going to be a fair bit of them going at each other as well. This should be fun.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
tarantino the director is awesome, tarantino the person is really shitty. his movies have gotten tarantino in a lot of hot water with pro-black groups and it looks like he thought or somebody told him that he needs to show them he isnt really a racist, but since he is a shitty person he goes about doing so in the worst possible way.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
tarantino the director is awesome, tarantino the person is really shitty. his movies have gotten tarantino in a lot of hot water with pro-black groups and it looks like he thought or somebody told him that he needs to show them he isnt really a racist, but since he is a shitty person he goes about doing so in the worst possible way.
astr0 gunna astr0

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
How have his movies gotten him in shit with black people? And why the fuck would he care? He's one of the most celebrated directors of his generation, he makes bank, people love him, black and white, he is living the dream and doing what he loves.

I mean, what he said is right. If people are being murdered, I'm on their side, not the side of the murderer. Somehow I think we would disagree on who those "murdered" are, but in general, sure. He's right.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
How have his movies gotten him in shit with black people? And why the fuck would he care? He's one of the most celebrated directors of his generation, he makes bank, people love him, black and white, he is living the dream and doing what he loves.

I mean, what he said is right. If people are being murdered, I'm on their side, not the side of the murderer. Somehow I think we would disagree on who those "murdered" are, but in general, sure. He's right.
of course you would side with the guy who called all cops murderers you sissy. just like you totally see where Isis is coming from.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Bro, somewhere in America cops are killing good, christian white people too. I AM ON THE SIDE OF THE MURDERED!

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Bro, somewhere in America cops are killing good, christian white people too. I AM ON THE SIDE OF THE MURDERED!
the number of cops that have committed "murder" is so minuscule its negligible. all you bleeding heart pussies accomplished with this shit is making the job harder for the hundreds of thousands of honest cops out there and encouraging violence against officers who are out to protect you. It's no coincidence that murder rates have spiked recently due to the climate this shit has created with criminals acting more brazen because cops are afraid to perform their jobs. you stupid fucks have blood on your hands and you're too dumb to realize it.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Keg I think there is work for you to do in the grown up forum.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
the number of cops that have committed "murder" is so minuscule its negligible. all you bleeding heart pussies accomplished with this shit is making the job harder for the hundreds of thousands of honest cops out there and encouraging violence against officers who are out to protect you. It's no coincidence that murder rates have spiked recently due to the climate this shit has created with criminals acting more brazen because cops are afraid to perform their jobs. you stupid fucks have blood on your hands and you're too dumb to realize it.
I just don't understand why you aren't on the side of the murdered.