The Hateful Eight

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
i'm happy you have such good telephone skills. those must really come in handy when you have to call someone for help when your girlfriend is being beaten senseless right in front of you.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
rrr_img_115623.gif

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Now that you also live in Portland how often do you have threesomes with Trexxy and the other dude?

I can't believe I've forgotten his name.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
No, it is now about whether or not black lives matter. Make your stance known, but choose wisely.

Siliconemelons

That's what the intermission is for!
But is it going to be a real intermission? like nothing but "INTERMISSION" text on a black screen with music - or will he have crap going on? and then people will sit there and watch, or are people going to EXPECT something during intermission and sit there and intently watch a black screen with white text for a half of an hour...trololol!?

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Oh I'm sure tons of people will just sit through the intermission expecting something to be there, but from what brief looking into it I've done it sounds like it's a real intermission. Not half an hour though, don't think real intermissions for movies are that long. More like 10 minutes maybe.

Simas_sl

shitlord
Reviews are coming in. Only 19 on RT so far, but they're 18 positive to 1 negative. Multiple reviewers are calling it a political movie, and its apparently mostly talking. The AV Club said it owed a debt to Sam Peckinpah and The Thing. I can't wait.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
I heard that Arclight thing otw home from work today. Hope they sort that shit out because I wanted to see it in the dome the day after Xmas.

Column_sl

shitlord
Were going to go see this the day after Christmas. It's an event film so shot in super wide with an intermission.

Cybsled

Reviews are coming in. Only 19 on RT so far, but they're 18 positive to 1 negative. Multiple reviewers are calling it a political movie, and its apparently mostly talking. The AV Club said it owed a debt to Sam Peckinpah and The Thing. I can't wait.
So the Quaker Oatmeal guy is the one helping the woman who is going to get hung? Thanks for the spoiler, AV Club!