The Hateful Eight

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm surprised you didn't like it considering your Tarantino fanboyism!

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Just because Tarrantino is a huge faggot doesn't mean I'm incapable of enjoying his movies, I wouldn't have spent 3 hours watching it if I wasn't. Movie drug on way too long and was probably 45 minutes longer than it needed to be considering they're in one location the entire movie.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Wasn't bad, wasn't great. Worth watching but that's about all I have to say about it. The dialogue was not up to usual Tarantino standards if you ask me.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Best movie of the year??~?~~? yeah probably not. But it was the best I have seen.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
No everyone doesn't die. ALSO A SPOILER! Maybe?

Slept on it, still a solid movie. The third act learning experience was solid, and Goggins absolutely killed. It started to lean towards deus ex machina territory, but righted itself with enough time to spare. Really enjoyable flick, and I didn't realize I spent almost 3 f'n hours watching it. Definitely going to see it in theaters because even if he's a foot-fetishy weirdo, Tarantino deserves my money for this movie.

Malkav

French Madman
No everyone doesn't die. ALSO A SPOILER! Maybe?

Slept on it, still a solid movie. The third act learning experience was solid, and Goggins absolutely killed. It started to lean towards deus ex machina territory, but righted itself with enough time to spare. Really enjoyable flick, and I didn't realize I spent almost 3 f'n hours watching it. Definitely going to see it in theaters because even if he's a foot-fetishy weirdo, Tarantino deserves my money for this movie.
Regarding your spoiler
I sure as hell don't see them surviving the fucking night with those wounds and no medical assistance.So even though they are not dead right at the end, it's likely they are soon after

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Stop raining on my parade =| You are probably correct, though. Especially with you-know-who's situation.

spronk

FPS noob
Do you think there were actually 15 guys in their gang who come out to the cabin? I'd have to agree with the Major that they were the last of the gang and no ones left, but was pretty interesting since I really did think they had 15 more guys up until that point.

and damn, i didn't even think about it until you said it - every single person who shows up on screen dies. crazy.

Not sure I'd ever rewatch this movie, unlike Pulp Fiction or Kill Bill or Inglorious which all have extremely high rewatch value. Still, I found it a very interesting movie especially to think about how shitty life musta been like back in those days in the West, but also how unencumbered it was in many ways.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Not sure I'd ever rewatch this movie, unlike Pulp Fiction or Kill Bill or Inglorious which all have extremely high rewatch value
I saw Kill Bill Vol.1 five-six times at the cinema. I was a big Bruce Lee fan and I loved how it was his homage to martial arts movies. I don't think it has aged well and I'd struggle to watch it today

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
For people that were wondering, there is no strict spoiler timeline though I've heard some say 1 week post-release. If you're wanting to post something major, play it safe and spoiler it even after one week anyways. But being a dick and spoiling it before the release date? Yeah, GL with that. Time to play my favorite game: let's see when I remember to unban you.

Please report this shit, though. I wouldn't even have known about this if I hadn't gone AFK in-game and saw Column post about the spoiler in the AMOD thread.

Northerner

N00b
Best cinematography he's ever done without question. Also, good to great movie but fuck me... if you are into film, this is a masterpiece. It's film geek shit but even I caught a ton of the little homages and such.

Besides, great movie no matter what else. Best for me since Reservoir Dogs.