The help finding products thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I figured it soaked into the pad too. That sucks, maybe I can "mostly eliminate" the smell. Dog just couldn't figure that shit out for the longest time... it was absolutely shameful and disgusting to poop in the house and she would rather fall over dead than take a dump on the floor, but pissing was no big thang.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Wife loved the minion doll. Good thing too, because the shirt was a complete bust. So thanks. Now I have another one. I need a salt lick that's safe for human consumption. I have no idea why they say the ones for horses aren't safe, I assume its because they don't safe food handling practices. I'd be OK with salt cubes similar to sugar cubes.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wife loved the minion doll. Good thing too, because the shirt was a complete bust. So thanks. Now I have another one. I need a salt lick that's safe for human consumption. I have no idea why they say the ones for horses aren't safe, I assume its because they don't safe food handling practices. I'd be OK with salt cubes similar to sugar cubes.
Look in to Himalayan Salt Plates. Normally used for cooking on, but when I was just googling I saw this.

eEJSxBM.gif
6nkIKNu.gif

Contain your boners.

http://www.humansaltlick.com/

And congrats on the pregnant wife, I can't imagine another reason you'd be looking for one of these=P

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
No, I just have a really weird niece. And she has low blood pressure, so her doctor actually encourages her to salt the shit out of everything she eats.

Link is dead, I will try again later.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Himalayan salt plates looks like it's just the ticket. Thanks. I almost want one for myself.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
They had some of those in a car shop nearby. Made in Kentucky (nearby). Unfortunately they're all too big and too expensive. I like the look of haiku though... nice to see a fan without 90 tons of shit on it

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I really can't imagine what application a fan that is 24 feet in diameter and looks like this would have, but it is kind of sweet.

Powerfoil-8-prod-image.png_1221141664.png

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I really can't imagine what application a fan that is 24 feet in diameter and looks like this would have, but it is kind of sweet.

Large commercial show rooms, open concept offices and so on. But yeah, they're expensive as fuck. Some of them are 10-20k. But they can be a great showpiece, instead of having half a dozen cheap piece of shit white 5' circulator fans. We're doing a new Kenworth dealership and they're going with something like that in their showroom, although not that Big Ass Fan one as there was another one almost identical for half the price. You pay for the name and all that. It was still ten grand though, but the overall mechanical is over 3 million so it's a drop in the bucket.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>

Gym I used to go had like 4 of these, all driven from the same belt. I thought it looked cool, and it moved a hell of a lot or air. There was no jockeying to be right under the fan to get a breeze in that gym. I'm sure they helped a lot in keeping the odor and the cooling costs down.

Rabkorik

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah everything I found was sold out or unavailable. Thanks for checking though - that is a good alternative.