The Incredibles 2 (2018)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Aww man ... I wish they'd given us a little more than that. They've kept everything about this movie so deep under wraps. But I guess that's what teasers are for.

And they're pushing 3D for it. I might actually end up seeing it 3D if it's good enough for a repeat viewing.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The Good Dinosaur has been the only movie in recent years that left me scratching my head. That still feels like a cluster that somehow made it out the door. You really don't even see its presence in the parks either.
I don't want to say it's a terrible movie, though it was compared to it's other films. It was worse than Brave. Though not as bad as Cars2

Royal

Voice actors for the major new characters. Rick Dicker isn't new but Mike is replacing the original actor.

Last edited:

Royal

They're dropping a sneak peak with a special promotion during the Olympics on Wed next week.

ZsW2aWvgnik.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Something tells me the baby is going to ruin this franchise.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Royal

Well it's the first real trailer so it's just establishing the premise of the story. It is a bit of a retread though to just flip Bob and Helen's roles. But it's Pixar and I believe they know it's gonna need more than an hour of bumbling dad humor to make it worth seeing.

Last edited:

Cybsled

I liked the joke shitting on common core math

"How can they change math? Math is math!"

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well, they did manage to make math worse. Think about that. The education department is a super villain.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I liked the joke shitting on common core math

"How can they change math? Math is math!"

New Math was a nod to "New Math", book and all. It was America's attempt to bring methods to our schools in the 60's. It was called "New Math" and the books even looked somewhat similar to the one in the trailer. I don't believe it made it more than a year... maybe a couple. It was a disaster.

Funny.... Space Race lead to "New Math" to prime students to be scientists and astronauts. Common Core was a result of the internet boom to prime students to be computer scientists, programmers, and engineers. Each time they had to come back and learn math the way it was always taught.

Not a lot on it but here's the wiki: New Math - Wikipedia

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Now if this country would just purge the BG and EE units from the face of the planet.....

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Looks like both this and Toy Story 4 come out on June 15th. Surprised both HUGE animated movies are going with the same release date.