The Incredibles 2 (2018)

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Could tell just by the fact there hasn't even been a teaser released for Toy Story 4 yet. Probably nowhere close to being finished yet.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Can't help but feel that the "You better be back ASAP" is a dig at all animated sequels taking way too long to come out.

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
A pinch of new footage, particularly about the potential villain(s?). Still can't wait to see how Edna will steal the show again~

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really hope the "Dad sucks are parenting" segment doesn't last half the movie.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Great movie, just saw it. The first Incredibles was probably my favorite Pixar movie, but I think this is even better than the first one. Jack Jack kinda steals the show this time.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Got back from it with the kids. Never saw more than 5-10 minutes of the first. They loved it.

Outer Limits cameo made me cheer like a dork. Also liked the whole initial Craig T Nelson reaction to Poltergeist child. And the baby does steal the show. Animation was very good as well.

Very good movie. No complaints.

However...
There was some stupid ass short movie before the movie about a fat Chinese kid eating a dumpling that’s really his father because he hates his new blonde stepmom. Sadly I was “that guy” who said what the fuck right as it got silent. Then again when I saw all the credits and said “How did it take that many people to make this piece of shit”. Seriously. There was a wall of 500 names.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
There was some stupid ass short movie before the movie about a fat Chinese kid eating a dumpling that’s really his father because he hates his new blonde stepmom
Am I reading this correctly? The Chinese kid is eating his dad?!

• 1Worf

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Am I reading this correctly? The Chinese kid is eating his dad?!

It’s a dumpling that turns into his dad. It’s some emo bullshit that will win best short at the academy awards. But fucks sake it sucked.

• 1Worf

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
The short is about a Chinese mom who misses her son because he's gone off and married or something. The dumpling or whatever turns into a version of her son, she eventually eats it, then her real son shows up at the end.

• 1WTF