The Incredibles 2 (2018)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 4 Votes
Title: The Incredibles 2

Genre: Action, Adventure, Animation, Family, Science Fiction

Director: Brad Bird

Cast: Holly Hunter, Sarah Vowell, Samuel L. Jackson, Craig T. Nelson, Brad Bird, Huck Milner, John Ratzenberger

Release: 2018-06-14

Plot: Bob Parr (Mr. Incredible) is left to care for Jack-Jack while Helen (Elastigirl) is out saving the world.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
The first trailer should drop early next week or at least by Wednesday since it's been attached to Coco.

the-incredibles-2-teaser-poster.jpg

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Man. It's about time. We had to sit through 2 sequels to cars before the best Pixar film got one.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Still love this movie. Hope the sequel is awesome.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

yeah, the kids hadn't watched it in a while and they wanted to watch it. normally when i put a kids movie on for them i zone out on my phone but i watched the whole thing with them. i've seen this movie probably 50 times and i'll still pay attention to it when it's on

• 1Solidarity

j00t

Wall-E, I think is a much more unique viewing experience. There's like, no dialogue or exposition for 2/3rds if the movie and still manages to tell a love story. It's a great film.

That being said, incredibles is still one of the best super hero movies out there and in this day and age that's high praise.

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

Wall-E is okay...its good....its not the best... people that love to hate humans and the humans are evil stuff love it.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Incredibles is probably the best pixar film and maybe one of the best super hero films of all time, that doesnt make Wall-E ,Up! or Monster's Inc a piece of shit though. its all part of their golden age.

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wall-E is not the best. Sorry. The inclusion of fat-humans pulled the movie down. But the post-apocalyptic and robot stuff was some good shit.

• 2Solidarity

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
When I was a kid, my next door neighbor was this old white couple that would blow up floating balloons. They be sharks or spaceships or whatever, I'd hop the fence and string the rubber band on the balloon.

The old white guy died when I was like 10, it took 20 years for the old white lady to go.

So up, for me is pretty nostalgic in that way.

• 1Worf

j00t

Incredibles is probably the best pixar film and maybe one of the best super hero films of all time, that doesnt make Wall-E ,Up! or Monster's Inc a piece of shit though. its all part of their golden age.

I still think their in their golden age. There are some less than stellar films, but as long as guys like John Lassiter are involved they will all be high quality

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The Good Dinosaur was pretty terrible. But aside from that, all of their latest movies have been top tier.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
The Good Dinosaur has been the only movie in recent years that left me scratching my head. That still feels like a cluster that somehow made it out the door. You really don't even see its presence in the parks either.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Wall-E is not the best. Sorry. The inclusion of fat-humans pulled the movie down. But the post-apocalyptic and robot stuff was some good shit.
Are you fat or something?

• 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database