The Interview - Rogan and Franco attempt to assassinate Kim Jong-Un

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I definitely have no problem watching this shit again for these scenes. Add in grapefruits, Lotr jokes, seal team 6 ...
The-Interview-GIF-2015_1.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_nhafn57z3H1s0t6o2o1_500.gif

tumblr_nh6yjdkYbV1snlwlwo1_500.png

DisastrousPleasantIberianmidwifetoad.gif

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Yea, honestly that scene was hilarious just because I loved the idea of Rogen/Franco convincing the real Eminem to do it.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Yea, that was actually one of the coolest parts of the film. It's a bummer it has to go at the beginning. I nearly forgot about it. That is a really cool move by Eminem. I want to see him explain how he was pitched the idea.

Boloboy

Bronze Knight of the Realm
yeah pretty cool to see Eminem have a sense of humor about things. I already liked his music but good to see him having some fun at his own expense.

DMK_sl

shitlord
Fuckin love eminem. He is the Greatest rapper of all time by a mile and anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I noticed one thing that they didn't properly CGI at the very end of the movie.

After they return back to the US, there's a scene where Franco is reading from his book and you see Seth walking through his studio and gives someone a hug. He had all of his fingers when he hugs.
He gets his finger back at one point and puts it in a zip lock bag and takes it with him. I presume that's why he has it again

Column_sl

shitlord
The next Evan Goldberg movie is Console Wars. Can't wait for that

Employees at the gaming company SEGA try to make a more popular device than the ones made by their dominant rival, Nintendo.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It was neither awesome nor shit, simply an okay comedy movie. Probably would have been less popular if NK did nothing

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It cost $18 million to pay the korean hackers? Does that include the ass kissing they had to do to jesse and al?

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I thought the honeydick line would be the enduring part of this, but I think it's honestly "Hate us cause they ain't us". Heard that shit so much.