The JFK Files Discussion Thread

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
So we gonna have to wait 25 yrs for them to release a bunch of redacted shit covering the Vegas Shooter?

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
So we gonna have to wait 25 yrs for them to release a bunch of redacted shit covering the Vegas Shooter?

The answer is we're still waiting on a real JFK release and we'll be forever waiting for a release on Vegas. Only if dossiergate takes down the FBI and other events drain enough of the Swamp will we get enough answers. This shit just won't come out with entrenched deep state authoritarians in power.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

giphy.gif

-tlemeyer

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Everyone knows Hitler died in Argentina. The Brits took him as a chip to hold over Germany to insure the new government never rebuilt the war machine. Do you even alt right bro?

Sorry, I havent played the new Wolfenstein yet

• 10Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 11 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
so basically what i see from documents so far

Jack Ruby been involved in this for a long time
LHO was a later addition, though he was becoming disillusioned with communism at this point
Jack Ruby was the 2nd gunman most likely
Both thought they were working for Cubans / Communists / maybe even USSR to kill JFK for Communism
In reality they were mostly interacting with CIA assets posing as revolutionaries and Cuban communists
CIA was working with LBJ both of whom had a mutual goal of seeing JFK gone
LHO and JR carry out the assassination
JR later ties up the loose end that is LHO

Here's my guess

I think this mostly accurate but I don't think it was openly CIA/LBJ. I think this was Fast and Furious style fuck up and no one inside in the know was actually surprised that it went sideways the way it did, but they all decided to let LHO take the fall to save face. Various agencies were probably feeding and hoping to entrap the would be assassins, the assassins went off script and went ahead early in Dallas and either monumental fuckups or a few bad agency apples allowed it to go through.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The answer is we're still waiting on a real JFK release and we'll be forever waiting for a release on Vegas. Only if dossiergate takes down the FBI and other events drain enough of the Swamp will we get enough answers. This shit just won't come out with entrenched deep state authoritarians in power.

How am I going to make any posts when you're posting for me, tough guy?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So what'd we learn so far in the JFK files?

1. LBJ was in the KKK.
4yhe10yraauz.jpg

2. More evidence of two shooters.
7nsqygniu9uz.jpg

3. More evidence of Cruz' father involved.
2xh5quzxn9uz.png

4. That the KGB thinks LBJ did it.
qggl9rg8t9uz.jpg

I will believe anything that looks old and like it was originally made with a copywriter, put into a computer system with kodak film, and then re-compressed several times over decades.

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
So what'd we learn so far in the JFK files?

1. LBJ was in the KKK.
4yhe10yraauz.jpg

2. More evidence of two shooters.
7nsqygniu9uz.jpg

3. More evidence of Cruz' father involved.
2xh5quzxn9uz.png

4. That the KGB thinks LBJ did it.
qggl9rg8t9uz.jpg

I will believe anything that looks old and like it was originally made with a copywriter, put into a computer system with kodak film, and then re-compressed several times over decades.

Clever CIA implicating itself to throw everyone off their trail

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Everyone knows Hitler died in Argentina. The Brits took him as a chip to hold over Germany to insure the new government never rebuilt the war machine. Do you even alt right bro?
Schüttelmayer god damn it. The incompetence to read off the back of a photo.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The Hitler thing is probably bullshit. There are just too many questions about the logistics of his escape and the timeline of events that lead to it.

The Soviets wanted him, and there are first hand reports of him being in his Bunker on his birthday. Who knows though.

Why did LBJ want Kennedy dead?

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The Hitler thing is probably bullshit. There are just too many questions about the logistics of his escape and the timeline of events that lead to it.

The Soviets wanted him, and there are first hand reports of him being in his Bunker on his birthday. Who knows though.

they never found hitler's body. they did find one grave that was supposed to be hitler and when hey did forensics and DNA testing, it came up female. likely eva braun. that picture looks legit, except why would the most hated man in the world thought dead allow himself to be photographed?

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

Roger Stone posits that JFK was going to dump LBJ for the 1964 election as there were a bunch of political scandals that were about to engulf LBJ in regards to corruption and bribery. He would have had no power nor protection to fend them off. Becoming president changed all that.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like