The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
picture13255685099876.jpg

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
ya'll are haters. It was better than most of the "Joe + comedian" episodes, maybe because I haven't heard her talk much or because they weren't high as fuck wearing Joe's spacesuits and shit. But all of those episodes are pretty much the same, you're just listening to two friends talk shit for a minute.

• 1WTF
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
ya'll are haters. It was better than most of the "Joe + comedian" episodes, maybe because I haven't heard her talk much or because they weren't high as fuck wearing Joe's spacesuits and shit. But all of those episodes are pretty much the same, you're just listening to two friends talk shit for a minute.

I haven't listened to the whole episode, but I do listen to Youtube clips while working out and this was a surprising one about men and women.

Given her wokeness, it was nice to hear this exchange. I don't like her comedy at all, but I certainly respect her more after this clip.

In before the rest of the podcast is a bunch of woke bullshit.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Some people's voices are beyond ideological differences.

Michelle wolf is right up there with Gilbert Gottfreid & Fran Drescher

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I haven't listened to the whole episode, but I do listen to Youtube clips while working out and this was a surprising one about men and women.

Given her wokeness, it was nice to hear this exchange. I don't like her comedy at all, but I certainly respect her more after this clip.

In before the rest of the podcast is a bunch of woke bullshit.
It's not. I never got the impression of her as woke af, but I don't really follow that stuff all that much. She seems pretty reasonable to me.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
It's not. I never got the impression of her as woke af, but I don't really follow that stuff all that much. She seems pretty reasonable to me.
She did a "Salute to Abortion" skit once. Doesn't get much more woke then that.
michelle-wolf-abortion-cringe-celebration.jpg

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
She did a "Salute to Abortion" skit once. Doesn't get much more woke then that.
michelle-wolf-abortion-cringe-celebration.jpg
Back in my day we just called that "left leaning" or whatever. I thought woke had somethign to do with this SJW shit, is it now just anything not explicitly right wing? I can't keep up with you scamps and your shenanigans.

fwiw, if you listened to that podcast and then told a person who is actually "woke" on the sjw shit that her views on gender norms were "woke", they'd probably spontaneously combust from outrage.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Back in my day we just called that "left leaning" or whatever. I thought woke had somethign to do with this SJW shit, is it now just anything not explicitly right wing? I can't keep up with you scamps and your shenanigans.

fwiw, if you listened to that podcast and then told a person who is actually "woke" on the sjw shit that her views on gender norms were "woke", they'd probably spontaneously combust from outrage.
"Back in my day"?? Does actively celebrating abortion have a long history in pop culture in your world?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Jesus christ grandpa, put down the letter to the editor, it's fucking hyperbole

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor

Doesn't really matter to me bruh, was just giving you a little background on her. I do know that she hangs out with Soder a bunch and he's probably my favorite comedian/podcast guy going right now so she must not be that bad.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Doesn't really matter to me bruh, was just giving you a little background on her. I do know that she hangs out with Soder a bunch and he's probably my favorite comedian/podcast guy going right now so she must not be that bad.
I have only ever seen her before on the press corps dinner, she was funny there but I get how this isn't the crowd for that. Never heard of Soder actually, he's pretty funny.

iannis

Musty Nester
Oh, that woman.

I can't remember if I like her or not. I've only seen her a few times.

I lack a strong opinion. Help me foh, you are our only hope.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Jesus christ grandpa, put down the letter to the editor, it's fucking hyperbole
That's fair.

With this lady though, it's mostly her voice. I don't give a flying fuck if she's the female version of Trump....I can't listen to her for more than 2 minutes without wincing myself into a stroke.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
That's understandable. The jewy, smoky voice gets my dick hard so idk, don't even notice it really.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Jewy? That's supposed to be a Jew voice?

That's the same thing as a city/valley girl voice to me. Princess, girly-girl, whatever you want to call it.

Women that know what a crescent wrench is or shovel their own horse's shit every day don't talk like that.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Oh, that woman.

I can't remember if I like her or not. I've only seen her a few times.

I lack a strong opinion. Help me foh, you are our only hope.

I too would like everyone to know that I don't have any thoughts on this woman.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users