<Silver Donator>
That's a good start

1589922142012.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I never knew Patton was so hated, he makes me laugh on Happy and I watched one his last specials were he discussed the unexpected death of his wife. In his special when he talked about how he had to tell his daughter that her Mom died was pretty raw and relatable if you are parent. Not defending the guy, maybe he is a pussy douche like you guys said, I just don't know enough about him I guess.

joz123

Potato del Grande
I never knew Patton was so hated, he makes me laugh on Happy and I watched one his last specials were he discussed the unexpected death of his wife. In his special when he talked about how he had to tell his daughter that her Mom died was pretty raw and relatable if you are parent. Not defending the guy, maybe he is a pussy douche like you guys said, I just don't know enough about him I guess.
He was great on King of Queens and I usually like his cameos on shows. I don't get the hate either unless it's a Tom Cruise thing where he's shitty when he's not acting.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
He's an insufferable douchebag. If you haven't noticed, don't bother to go looking. There's enough hate these days

• 8Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

This is going to make me stop listening. Fuck Spotify for their exclusives and I am just not going to switch apps to listen to one podcast. Also what happened to Joe not wanting to have ads in his show? I guess it's not that important if the money's right.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
This is going to make me stop listening. Fuck Spotify for their exclusives and I am just not going to switch apps to listen to one podcast. Also what happened to Joe not wanting to have ads in his show? I guess it's not that important if the money's right.
He said it would be the exact same show, which makes me think it will be just ads at the beginning like it currently is on his non-YouTube Podcast format.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
He said the clips of his Spotify podcast will still be on youtube. I don't listen to his whole podcast so this is still good. I just like catching the important stuff he talks about in the clips.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I hate the spotify app and Joe moving isn't enough to get me to try it again, oh well.

• 1Like

sukik

His old stuff is hilarious. He just lives in a #resist/pussy hat bubble and it's made him stale. He can still occasionally be funny, but his best days are behind him.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
He said it would be the exact same show, which makes me think it will be just ads at the beginning like it currently is on his non-YouTube Podcast format.

I bet he won't put ad breaks in the show but I bet Spotify will put them in for non-premium users. I hope you're right though.

• 1Like

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I already have a family spotify sub, so this only makes it better. I listen to podcasts a lot less now that I don't have a commute, but I'll tune into the odd one that sounds interesting. good for JR. youtube is a toilet.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
He said the clips of his Spotify podcast will still be on youtube. I don't listen to his whole podcast so this is still good. I just like catching the important stuff he talks about in the clips.
Only until the end of the year, I think. I've always loved the Spotify app and have had a premium account for years. I'm stoked for this.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
It makes sense for him to do something like that.

And while I won't be on spotify, it you think about it it does diminish the reach of YouTube ever so slightly. Which I think Joe may not be adverse to. When he plays devil's advocate for them it feels to me like it's not sincere.

• 1Like

sukik

It makes sense for him to do something like that.

And while I won't be on spotify, it you think about it it does diminish the reach of YouTube ever so slightly. Which I think Joe may not be adverse to. When he plays devil's advocate for them it feels to me like it's not sincere.
One of the possible reasons I've heard is that youtube isn't a safe place to run a business. I didn't realize he didn't do the show live anymore. Maybe for fear of getting pulled midstream? I hope he gets paid and is successful on Spotify. I just don't like the spotifiy app enough to pay for it, and the free version is awful, so I won't use it. I felt same way about History on Fire moving to Luminary. I hope Danelie's getting paid what he wants for his work, but I'm just not going to do another podcasting app. I'm not interested enough in podcasts or music to do more than one music app and one podcasting app. I guess a lot of people don't feel that way and just load their devices up with tons of apps.

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
He's such a fucking little pussy too. Joe literally tests every single guest and he's hiding out in his house like the simp he is. No wonder his wife gave up. Imagine living with that chimera.

he re-married like a year after his wife died. New one is better looking as well

800px-Meredith_Salenger.jpg

Last edited:

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lot of man-babies crying about Joe selling out, and the same lot probably have never accomplished anything in their lives and never will. Reaping the rewards of your hard work is not selling out. It is why you put the hard work in.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
One of the possible reasons I've heard is that youtube isn't a safe place to run a business. I didn't realize he didn't do the show live anymore. Maybe for fear of getting pulled midstream? I hope he gets paid and is successful on Spotify. I just don't like the spotifiy app enough to pay for it, and the free version is awful, so I won't use it. I felt same way about History on Fire moving to Luminary. I hope Danelie's getting paid what he wants for his work, but I'm just not going to do another podcasting app. I'm not interested enough in podcasts or music to do more than one music app and one podcasting app. I guess a lot of people don't feel that way and just load their devices up with tons of apps.

On one podcast Joe stated the reason that he does not do live shows any more is because other accounts would record clips of his live show and post them on YouTube before his live show was finished. Basically they were stealing his content live, by going to record and release he has eliminated a ton of poachers.

I like most have 64 GB phone with an additional SD of 128 or 256, I forget. So is one more App really going to slow down my phone? Then again different people different priorities, my cell is for actual calls, text with friends and family, GPS for work and emails for work when I am out of the office and lastly listening to content podcasts, music, audio books. Though I have gamed a little on my phone a little in the past, truthfully the last thing I want to do on my phone is game. If I am going to game I am going to utilize my high end PC.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Kiki

Log Wizard
I mean anytime alex jones is on there or he brings up a tranny he probably loses all youtube money. Spotify won't give a shit.

• 1Like

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Seeing how active this thread is, I'm really surprised we don't have a podcasts subforum.

• 3Worf
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 3 users