The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Someone review Elon quick. He’s been crazy on social media lately so this could be fun. But I also want to to listen to 3 hours of joe sucking his dick and discussing simulations

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
It's ok. He's a very measured talker so you have to account for that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

Joe sits down with Brendan Schaub to discuss some of the upcoming fights.

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Corona Survivor Michael Yo

Michael Yo is a stand up comedian. Look for his podcast "Michael Yo Show" available on Apple Podcasts.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

Tom Papa is a comedian, actor, writer and television/radio host. Check out his new book "You're Doing Great!" and also his podcast "Breaking Bread with Tom Papa" on Apple Podcasts. @Tom Papa

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Corona Survivor Michael Yo

Michael Yo is a stand up comedian. Look for his podcast "Michael Yo Show" available on Apple Podcasts.

I think that he had Michael Yo on to directly confront Musk's dismissive treatment of the Corona virus. That and he's a good friend of Yo.

*shrug* But who knows?

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

Dr. Rhonda Patrick is a Ph.D in biomedical science and expert on nutritional health. Her podcasts and other videos can be found at FoundMyFitness.com @FoundMyFitness

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
a WOMAN Doctor?!?!?!?!
giphy.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
  • 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

Patton Oswalt is a stand-up comedian, actor, voice actor, and writer. His brand new special "I Love Everything" is now streaming on Netflix.

• 3Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>

Patton Oswalt is a stand-up comedian, actor, voice actor, and writer. His brand new special "I Love Everything" is now streaming on Netflix.
he's also a gigantic faggot

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Spotify buys Bill Simmons and the Ringer Network earlier this year, now, they get JRE? That is some big waves.

But, until they pull their shit off of Apple Podcast feeds and all other sources, I am not sure how they monetize their listeners.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Please tell me he dies of COVID in the middle of the podcast

He's such a fucking little pussy too. Joe literally tests every single guest and he's hiding out in his house like the simp he is. No wonder his wife gave up. Imagine living with that chimera.