The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
anyone know if their show is available in podcast form?

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
anyone know if their show is available in podcast form?

The audio only is to the right of the youtube video

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

Honey Honey is a band, featuring members Suzanne Santo and Ben Jaffe, from Los Angeles, CA. @honeyhoneyband

I will pass on this one.

EDIT: Just realized this is nearly 5 hours long, Double Pass!

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>

Honey Honey is a band, featuring members Suzanne Santo and Ben Jaffe, from Los Angeles, CA. @honeyhoneyband

I will pass on this one.

4:45 minutes of their horrible music.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I dont know these people or their music. But Joe was high as f u c k. Fuckin astronaut circling the moon high.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
will this be 5 hours of amazing content from two white artists? a vapid former model and a jew soyboy?

honey honey singer girl: "george floyd was a great man, heres a song i dedicate to him"

do we continute?
3207s2.png

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
will this be 5 hours of amazing content from two white artists? a vapid former model and a jew soyboy?

honey honey singer girl: "george floyd was a great man, heres a song i dedicate to him"

do we continute?
3207s2.png

Where have you been man? I was starting to think you were a coronavirus casualty.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

Janet Zuccarini is the CEO & owner of Gusto 54 Restaurant Group. Evan Funke is a master pasta maker and the chef-owner of Felix Trattoria in Venice, CA.

I watched this guys documentary just a few months ago and really enjoyed it. It is currently included with Amazon Prime.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

Janet Zuccarini is the CEO & owner of Gusto 54 Restaurant Group. Evan Funke is a master pasta maker and the chef-owner of Felix Trattoria in Venice, CA.

I watched this guys documentary just a few months ago and really enjoyed it. It is currently included with Amazon Prime.
take aways

joe says "we were in texas looking at houses"...

chicks are notoriously dreadful on JRE, she's top3 great so far

i respect a chef that takes up 50% of the thumbnail

really no homo, but probably cuz he's built like an opera singer he has a nice voice, i say this now, but once you start listening you'll be like "fuck Lanx, i'm homo too i guess, he does have a nice voice"

also pasta makers are in serious shortage of supply, just like bidets were, i had ordered

Philips Kitchen Appliances Noodle HR2357/05 two weeks ago. ya'll know i love gadgets and cooking stuff, philips is the gold standard.
3a0f72dc0a6ff3ea650a96cb66a45a15.png

edit
cacio pepe

(yes i know the podcast is about handmade pasta... nope hate playing with dough, even when i have to make ny pizzas)

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

Joe sits down with the former UFC flyweight champion and UFC bantamweight champion, Henry Cejudo

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

Joe sits down with the former UFC flyweight champion and UFC bantamweight champion, Henry Cejudo
disclaimer, i've made it known in the mma thread how i hate midget fighting

also athletes are the dumbest interviews, just as bad as joes comedian friends

cejudo is also really cringy

that said, halfway in, he sounds better than 90% of the meatheads joe has on

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
disclaimer, i've made it known in the mma thread how i hate midget fighting

also athletes are the dumbest interviews, just as bad as joes comedian friends

cejudo is also really cringy

that said, halfway in, he sounds better than 90% of the meatheads joe has on
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Yesterday I scrolled back through Joe's instagram posts because I didn't remember seeing his "black square" post. I think it's great that he managed to get through the last few weeks without feeling like he had to capitulate, and we haven't seen calls for him to be canceled. Hope I didn't miss something...

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

Andrew Schulz is a stand up comedian, actor, and host. Check out his podcasts "Flagrant 2" & "The Brilliant Idiots" co-hosted with Charlamagne tha God. @The Andrew Schulz

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

Ronnie Coleman is a retired professional bodybuilder. He is a 8-time consecutive winner of Mr.Olympia, and also won a record 26 titles as a IFBB professional. @Ronnie Coleman

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I have pretty much hated Henry his whole MMA career, but I like him a bit more after this pod. The pod is decent and he's ok.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

This Funke guy is so self important and serious. But, a lot of chefs seems to be like this. I guess it takes a certain personality type to deliver amazing food and consistent quality. It is a decent listen to understand how Covid is decimating small businesses.

• 1Like